DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in King of Prussia, PA

King of Prussia, PA18 reviews
Double tree Valley Forge is a nice place to work..everyone is very friendly. I feel they need to increase the current pay per hour. When gratuity is added on our pay it could be pretty good money.
Very nice co workers. I’ve been there for 6 1/2 years. I started out as a housekeeper and worked my way up. There is room to grow at this property . Management is great
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Low pay
Perfect employment postion to display customer skills and utmost hospitality. Especially if you enjoy helping people from all walks of life. My position intailed giving directions and recommendations to fine dining, shopping and employment destinations. Responsible for transporting wedding parties,youth athletic teams or guest just looking to explore the area for the 1st time.
Pros
Meeting people from all over the world
Cons
Holiday seasons
I currently work at Doubletree as a server in the restaurant and it has its ups and downs but the people are nice. Management needs to be worked on. At times business is slow but when its not the money is good
Is a very friendly place to work, helping guests needs, performing multiple task, employees are very friendly and helpful,is a very nice place to work with employees teamwork.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
2 short brakes and 1/2 Lunch
It’s a very nice work environment, 2 brakes and a 1/2 Lunch, co workers are very friendly sand teamwork.
Monthly meetings and monthly employee of the months and more.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
2 short brake and 1 lunch
I like it just don't like the supervisors attitude with the workers
And I hate how the ladies steal off carts no respect they should also put the supply's in the closets on each floor so the girls don't gotta keep going to the basemt for everything
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Atitudes
This was the worst job ever the management staff had no respect for employees and I would never work for that management company again they give Hilton a bad name.
No one likes working here. In 1 yr there were 14 people who quit or was fire at the front desk alone. We were always understaffed and overworked. The management was simply unpleasant and could not handle a crisis.
I work hard but they still treated you bad by the end of the day. the harder I worked the more the used me. ii work as a laundry attandent but I did way more then just that.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
short break
I would have loved this place if management was able to work with my school schedule. The food was good, and i loved the cookies.
Not the job i was looking for. They fired me because i took to many days off after the passing of my mother an corporate did not know nothing about it. Now i am out of a job. The managers are terrible an unprofessional an also act like kids. They gave us 8 hours shifts but only paid us for six hours.
We have a very strong teamwork, everyone is helping each other just to get the job done and sissify out guest.
I learned a lot of things. lobby attendant/ laundry Attendant/housemen. learned how to strip rooms and clean. buff an strip floor and a lot more.
Your typical job but it has perks. The cookies are AMAZING , they feed you well throughout the day and even help with transportation if necessary. You have good and bad managers but that is typical. You do your job and you should be ok. The pay is not g rest but at the same time the work load is not overbearing so it kinda is a balance.
Pros
Food and transportation, Laid back atmosphere, Can stay the night if necessary
Cons
Light pay, and if you are part time no benefits.
nice place to work . good benefits. great pay. employees are nice and caring. day goes by fast because you stay busy
The doubletree in King of Prussia does not follow Hilton standard instead they create rules and say they are new Hilton standard that's not fair.
most enjoyable part of my job are the guest my co workers where fun to be around a little talkative but other than that great group of people
1.6K