DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in King of Prussia, PA

Found 18 reviews matching the search See all 3,995 reviews
Very productive and fun place to work
Lead Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA1 July 2018
Very nice co workers. I’ve been there for 6 1/2 years. I started out as a housekeeper and worked my way up. There is room to grow at this property . Management is great
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Low pay
Great place to new meet people everyday.
Bellman (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA4 May 2018
Perfect employment postion to display customer skills and utmost hospitality. Especially if you enjoy helping people from all walks of life. My position intailed giving directions and recommendations to fine dining, shopping and employment destinations. Responsible for transporting wedding parties,youth athletic teams or guest just looking to explore the area for the 1st time.
Pros
Meeting people from all over the world
Cons
Holiday seasons
Great place to work. Needs better management
Server (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA28 November 2017
I currently work at Doubletree as a server in the restaurant and it has its ups and downs but the people are nice. Management needs to be worked on. At times business is slow but when its not the money is good
Productive and fun place to work with
Lobby Attendant (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA22 October 2017
Is a very friendly place to work, helping guests needs, performing multiple task, employees are very friendly and helpful,is a very nice place to work with employees teamwork.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
2 short brakes and 1/2 Lunch
Productive and very fun place to work
Lobby Attendant (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA5 October 2017
It’s a very nice work environment, 2 brakes and a 1/2 Lunch, co workers are very friendly sand teamwork.
Monthly meetings and monthly employee of the months and more.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
2 short brake and 1 lunch
Nice
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA30 September 2017
I like it just don't like the supervisors attitude with the workers
And I hate how the ladies steal off carts no respect they should also put the supply's in the closets on each floor so the girls don't gotta keep going to the basemt for everything
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Atitudes
doubletree
Guest Service Agent/Night Auditor/PBX (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA23 January 2017
This was the worst job ever the management staff had no respect for employees and I would never work for that management company again they give Hilton a bad name.
Awful
Guest Service Agent/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA16 August 2016
No one likes working here. In 1 yr there were 14 people who quit or was fire at the front desk alone. We were always understaffed and overworked. The management was simply unpleasant and could not handle a crisis.
it was fun talking to my co-worker
Laundry Attendant/ Houseman (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA18 October 2015
I work hard but they still treated you bad by the end of the day. the harder I worked the more the used me. ii work as a laundry attandent but I did way more then just that.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
short break
Calm work environment.
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA11 May 2015
I would have loved this place if management was able to work with my school schedule. The food was good, and i loved the cookies.
its okay
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA5 December 2014
Not the job i was looking for. They fired me because i took to many days off after the passing of my mother an corporate did not know nothing about it. Now i am out of a job. The managers are terrible an unprofessional an also act like kids. They gave us 8 hours shifts but only paid us for six hours.
teamwork
Banquet bartender (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA25 November 2014
We have a very strong teamwork, everyone is helping each other just to get the job done and sissify out guest.
fun an a good work area
Laundry Attendant/ Housemen (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA19 November 2014
I learned a lot of things. lobby attendant/ laundry Attendant/housemen. learned how to strip rooms and clean. buff an strip floor and a lot more.
Fun fast paced and enjoyable work experience.
PT Banquet House Person (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA17 August 2014
Your typical job but it has perks. The cookies are AMAZING , they feed you well throughout the day and even help with transportation if necessary. You have good and bad managers but that is typical. You do your job and you should be ok. The pay is not g rest but at the same time the work load is not overbearing so it kinda is a balance.
Pros
Food and transportation, Laid back atmosphere, Can stay the night if necessary
Cons
Light pay, and if you are part time no benefits.
fun workplace
Housekeeper/Laundry (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA15 August 2014
nice place to work . good benefits. great pay. employees are nice and caring. day goes by fast because you stay busy
Hilton Hotels are great
Guest Service Agent/PBX Operator/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA3 December 2013
The doubletree in King of Prussia does not follow Hilton standard instead they create rules and say they are new Hilton standard that's not fair.
fast pace energitic
Public Space Attendant/ Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia,Pa8 January 2013
most enjoyable part of my job are the guest my co workers where fun to be around a little talkative but other than that great group of people