DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Lancaster, PA

cleaning room help other doing special job, lounfry if it is necesary nice people busy i love beig adtived and help other nice maneger bad i not working no more because they take peolpe aut because the CRV-19 it was sad not working no more
Basically the work culture their is put all the work on one person. also they do lot of illegal stuff like bypassing health and cleaning up the kitchen.
I was the executive housekeeper. In charge of all housekeepers and laundry. I was not happy with management. The days are very long with not enough staff.
Pros
pay
Cons
short staffed and too many weekends and evenings
Very unorganized. Lack of care through the whole kitchen. Dirty and don't pass health Inspections. BOH is pretty bad. A very dirty kitchen. Just very unprofessional.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Breaks, pay, managment
I was able to maintain a job throughout college giving me the experience needed to grow for future careers. Family owned and operated. Slow growth opportunity, Promotes within people stay at the company, honors family responsibilites. Provides many hours due to very popular destination.
Pros
Could Make my schedule
Cons
Hard to promote
During my time at Double Tree, I've experienced good management and worked under amazing leaders. I was surrounded by a hard working and motivated team of housekeepers.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Inconsistent work hours
The family atmosphere is true here, problem is that they do not do much to keep their people, turnover is high and the pay lacks. Tips are the only thing that keep you in the game
I love working with my staffs. However, the upper management lacks of leadership and communication.Very hard to balance your work life and personal life.
Lancaster DoubleTree is a very nice hotel. Several employees have been there for several years. Employees can get perks since Hilton Hotel.
Pros
Nice Facility
Cons
No matching 401K
Summers are busy and can be rough but good coworkers and management. Also a great family run hotel.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?