DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Leominster, MA

Leominster, MA9 reviews
The place puts all its eggs into the booking basket. The large functions are run well but the food itself is lacking and they don't seem to care. They are putting lipstick on a pig. Lots of frozen fair.
I need a job because I need have some money and I use to work for great wolf
My supervisor was mean to me when I was working there never work at the double tree before
Pros
Night supervisors and dunkin donuts
Cons
Mean day supervisor not let me go to the bathroom
Great company and hotel to work for. They will play off of your strengths and build you up to be the you can be. Lots of work hours though, and they are not consistent hours. One week your working mornings, the next your on over nights. You also have to work almost every Holiday and Vacation time accrues slowly.
Pros
Hotel Discount, Meals, Great Work Relationships
Cons
No Breaks, Lots of Hours, Little Compensation
laughing with your friends learned how to make beds quicker management need additude adjustments, work place was very good maintained. hardest part was trying to get your rooms done in ten mins. enjoyable day having lunch with your friends and being silly.
Pros
free lunch discounts on night stays
Cons
being trimed on rooms
The double tree was an okay place to work at. Evryone was easy going and basically knew what they were doing. Managers were always good and professional
this place will do its best to keep you around if you do a good job. Many people that work here have been here sense it opened 20 years ago. Best hotel in the area so its always busy. pay could be a little higher considering we are the highest rated hotel around. Hilton travel benefits are the best around!
Pros
free lunch or dinner, free trainings, easy professional advancement, work with really great people
Cons
work holidays and weekends, expected to be flexible with schedule, work 50+ hours a week, expensive and bad benefits packages
At the double tree we are all like family. every one pitches in to get what needs to be done, done. The food that was made always came out with perfection as the cooks really cared about the product they put out .
I only worked at the Double Tree for one summer. I did not get enough hours working banquets, proms, and weddings but I could have branched out in the other parts of the company. The money was really nice but the amount of work was a lot. Would recommend though.
The staff of the hotel are the nicest people. The hours are 6-8 hour shifts which is normal. Working at the front desk, you are the heart of customer service which may be intimidating, but is definitely worth it.