DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Linthicum, MD

Linthicum, MD7 reviews
Was a shuttle driver transporting guess from hotel to airport, airport to the hotel in a timely manner, following the road laws, the laws inside the airport, dealing with heavy traffic,
Long working days are expected. New hires were added to the team with any input from me the FOM. Often times canidates just weren't a good fit. Employees before were never given a change to advance and move up. The GM didn't have much confidence in my decision. The equipment that my shuttle drivers had to drive were despicable and an embarrassment to our arriving guest. Department heads (Chief Eng, HR, Controller, F&B Manager) all put in two weeks notice due to the micromanagement from the GM.
the airport always kept thing interesting, events and festivals bring big crowds, hotel was a little dated, we give out free cookies so that always starts guest off with a smile.
Pros
free lunch, overtime available
Cons
short breaks, overtime mandatory
This is a relaxed hotel environment, i like my co-workers. There is decent pay and benefits. Depending on where you live the location is convenient not too far from the city.
Pros
free meals
Cons
only 3 holidays
Very busy hotel with great short term business, also has complimentary parking , internet and 24 hour airport shuttle. I have learned a lot about the area and comp set to quote the best price for clients.
Pros
Free lunch, complimentary parking, employee benifits
Cons
Pay ranges are low for area
I really liked the customers. Fun environment. Hardest part of the job was not having the supplies we needed to complete certain functions Job was fun up until last couple of weeks. After that management became unsupportive. Verbal abuse was common, and management didn't want to correct the problem Made a lot of friends concerning co workers..
Pros
Fun place to work, great co workers, hotel stay benefits
Cons
verbal abuse was common, management unsupportive
The most enjoyable part of being a Housekeeping, was knowing the guest would be coming to sleep in a very clean room and feel like they are home and welcomed and help the customers with any needs they have.
1.6K