DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Midland, TX

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 4,197 reviews
This place is horrible
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Midland, TX6 February 2020
When I worked here I was house keeping. They allowed employees to stay on property and I had gotten two of their rooms, one shredded the pillows and blankets and tore the mirror off the wall. The other one the lady literally took a number 2 on the floor and smeared it on the toilet and wall. I got written up for “taking too long cleaning those rooms”
Good coworkers
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Midland, TX26 November 2019
Good coworkers. Low pay. No raises. No benefit package. No respect for line level. Line level is looked down on. Very small company with few employees. Management is the only ones to receive any respect and speaks poorly of line level employees.
I loved working there
Bar Manager (Former Employee) –  Midland, TX28 June 2017
This location was extremely fast paced and fun to work at. I made alot of money and had alot of amazing experiences here. The owner was really nice and always helped.
fun professional work envoronment
waitress/room service (Former Employee) –  Midland, TX30 March 2017
Atypical day would be coming to work to provide hospitality to our guests. Learning how to interact with different people everyday. The hardest part of the job would be the long hours on your feet. The most enjoyable part of the job would be seeing the guests happy with their service.
Pros
one free meal everyday.
Cons
standing on feet for hours
The best place to work in Midland, Texas
Corporate Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Midland, TX18 February 2015
DoubleTree Hilton Midland Plaza is an exceptional hotel with a group of first rate owners and management team. Anyone who is lucky enough to get a job in this hotel is blessed!

It is the "premier property" in the Permian Basin

The hardest part of the job is not gaining 50 lbs from those amazing chocolate cookies that the front desk gives out at check in!