DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Missoula, MT

There are a bunch of great people that work here, but stay away from the maintenance department. It’s run by an insecure little man who should of been fired long ago. Other departments are much better and free lunch!
I LOVED this job! The hours were great, the pay was good, and they provided you with free lunch! The management was so kind and understanding, i wish i could have stayed there. I have a problem with my pelvis, and housekeeping is HARD its very physically strenuous, but thats just how housekeeping is! Due to my pelvic issue it was hard for me, but that does not mean it would be that way for others! Most of the housekeepers there have worked there for a very long time. I definitely recommend working here!
Pros
Free lunch, good pay, good benefits, awesome management
Cons
N/a
I think DOUBLE TREE CAN DO BETTER WITH Management. Have more passionate with others who are hurting. That's very important to have. Most people are very pleasant. The wages were at minimum wage. I worked for the company 13 years and got the same pay as a new employee, that sucks.
We were always busy specially when we had banquets I hated to leave double tree it was a awesome honor of working for them my boss was awesome along
This was a job that I liked before the company got sold, once it was sold everything went down hill, no coverage, for spouse, family , self or life. No short term or long term disability protection if something happens. I was so stress to not be able to have the protection for my family that I used to have
Pros
Free lunch & family environment
Cons
Low insurance benifits and high costs for coverage
I learned new skills in this position that added to my experience as an administrative assistant. I appreciated the supportive environment from management and employee appreciation.
Pros
Exposure to a variety of hospitality and clerical skills
Cons
Limited advancement
My day began with checking all rooms scheduled to be used for the day to ensure they were set to room specifications, including AV equipment requested to be used. I assigned other employees to tasks and rooms to take care of the guests according to their needs. From the GM to the Human Resource Manager as well as the Banquet Manager we all worked well together to take care of our guests. Days could be challenging when busy trying to take care of requests for each function at the set time. Knowing all of the guests were taken care and they were happy with our service to them was very gratifying every day!
Pros
Good management team, very approachable.
Cons
Cannot think of any