DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Neenah, WI

A lot of great people. Money and hours weren't very good tho. Management is kinda two faced. A lot of the housekeepers are pretty good at there job and there fun to work with.
I was a hostess in the morning, I would help assist guests to there table. Also help servers when needed. It was a very and nice clean place to work.!
Don't even apply. By far,the worst company I have ever worked for. Gm is ALWAYS stoned. So have fun. Gaaa. Felt like I was back in high school with the drama these ladies created. No way this hotel will ever make money in their kitchen.
This business is always running on a skeleton crew. Towards the end of my time at this DoubleTree I was scheduled to work alone a lot and was responsible for everything: all the prep, all the cooking, all the cleaning, all the closing, and all the dishwashing. From what I hear the cooks here still put in a lot of extra solo hours because management is so focused on keeping labor hours low.
The current management does not know how to run a competent hotel. Their needs come above everyone's and have hired all of their friends who have absolutely no experience for the roles they are in. If you are serious about moving up and having a viable job/career, do not go here.
Cons
Poor management, poor pay, poor culture
The mangers seem fine at first but there not. There fake. There defiance of training is they do the basis and not go in to depth. They then hand you a packet of paper and say this is step by step and there we a few things missing on the paper so they would just blame you they are always short staff. It feels like your always in trouble. They throw the word immediate termination around. Makes you never want to work there. Also they mess up on paychecks so you have to keep track of your own hours. They over book and they expect you to not call the guest to tell them. They are just shifty. And the mangers you ask them a question and they just roll there eyes and they do it for you and you don't even know what they did.
Pros
Guest and other employees
Cons
Mangers and management