DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Omaha, NE

Enjoyed the lunches that were made for us and it was free. Housekeeping is hard and the pay can be better. Management was okay, Communication was good, we had a Morning meeting everyday.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
You feel rushed.
Poor management and very unorganized. The disrespect among this hotel is ridiculous. We had so many employees quit on us due to poor management and lack of laundry
Pros
Cons
Lack of hours and poor management
Recommend working here to anyone. It's fun, the company is very good at empowering their employees. Very competent sales staff and good training. Very good money.
Pros
Hotel discounts, free lunch.
Cons
Long days
I enjoyed my coworkers, the pay wasn’t enough. The more I did, more was expected of me. The servers I was told were not being fair about sharing tips.
Fun, fast paced work in hospitality. All departments worked together as a family to provide good quality service and products. Management always celebrated the employees which made it easy to work for the company.
If you like to talk to people, make friends, and build relationships with your customers and employees this is a wonderful place to start. It’s a great job
Loved my time at the DoubleTree, great bosses, Gm and coworkers. I increased wedding revenue and overall costs on catering by knowing what are the current trends.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Na
My position was created when I was hired and then terminated when I was. I feel the company should have looked into this more and found a way to manage the responsibilities without creating the new position.
Again, only writing this because I have to. Hotels are fun tow ork ar, I met many famous people while working there. They have really yummy cookies when you chek in.
Hot. Stressful. Badly managed. Dirty. Low standards. Evil coworkers. Low pay. Bad people. Trashy customers. Dated building. Mean guests. Gross employees who don’t bathe. Low health standards. Bodily fluids not handled properly.
Pros
None.
Cons
Stinky smelly job.
Excellent corporate brand training. Encourage advancement and internal staff filling open Management positions. Management company and ownership did not invest revenues back into the physical hotel. Challenges were experienced in physical condition of hotel.
Pros
Hilton Brand hotel.
Cons
Management and Ownership did not reinvest profits into hotel to maintain condition.
This company made you feel like a big happy family. Always recognized employees fro doing great work. Mangers supported you and your ideas. I enjoyed seeing stars from the WWE, bands, and other famous people. They always seemed so down to earth.
Doubletree is a great place to work and, you also can learn so many things from each other and also grow with the company. Everyone there is really friendly and they will make you feel like home.
Pros
travel benefit and also free breakfast and lunch and dinner
Cons
hours that you want for to change positions of job
its an ok place to work with benifits every day was a good day working with skills to advance every department was great and very professional i liked it very fun to work at with helpfull employees
I worked at the doubletree hotel for almost 8 years. I enjoyed working there. I learned that it was a great place to work for. I also only had to work morning. I loved the management. Everyone I worked with worked together as a team. The hardest part of the was making up really early.
Pros
Half off food, and great benefits
Cons
I wouldn't give any Cons
providing guests with breakfast and lunch in a timely manner and always committing to excellence to customer service. The shortened hours are what caused me to seek other employment.
Pros
Discounts on food and hotel rooms
Cons
Shorter hours
I enjoyed my time working here. I quit because I had to leave off for school. My co workers were really nice. The managers weren't too nice nor organized.
Great place to work if you like to be on your feet . Hours are good and benefits those who like to work hard and be recognized for all that matters. Nice
Nice place just need better management! I love the cookies! I enjoyed helpin our guest. Providing the best customer service. Good pay. Management needs to come together
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
It was a good job if you wanted ALOT of hours. I enjoyed cooking for the hotel. The line crew was descent. An the prep was easy. Very fast past at times
DoubleTree was probably one of my favorite jobs because i could usually do my own thing in ther kitchen preparing the buffet in the mornings and evenings.