DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Orange, CA

Orange, CA12 reviews
Love the Job Culture
Loved the job culture at the company. Hotel focused on employees and have several events put together by the CARE committee. Pay not that great or competitive compared to other companies.
Pros
Cons
Pay not competitive
Treat security like garbage
If you do security at this place get ready to do the work of 3-4 people while you are alone and have zero back up. Not only do you have to deal with both guest issues but also employee issues. They make the security team do HR’s job by filling out workers comp forms for employees and guess what you won’t get paid extra for it. You have people with zero security experience telling you how to do your job. Because of where the hotel is located you will deal with a lot of meth heads and bums wondering in and out of the property.
Not a great place to work.
There are many responsibilities I had to take working here. Management is very poor and more than half the time I got in trouble for things I was not trained to do in the first place.
Pros
The coworkers and travel benefits
Cons
Management.
busy place
It was a great place to work. Every hotel has it's challenges in housekeeping. They offered great benefits, vacation and hotel discounts. It's a great company to work for.
Pros
great employee meal discount
Cons
It's all about the DT cookies!
A typical day at work is overseeing check in and out making sure we have enough staff. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with and the flexible schedules.
Pros
Great benefits, work, life balance.
Cons
Under staff.
great benefits
enjoy working here art doubletree hilton, great benefits, average pay rate, our employee staff is friendly easy to work with, our management group are very well organized
Productive and fun place to work
I enjoyed my bosses, open communication among all team members, room for growth, the company trains and promotes from within.
Productive work place
This job is fast pace and demanding. The hardest part of the job is to deliver linen to all the floors within a certain time frame, Hard to do job duties when construction is taking place or machine stops working. Other than that it is a great place to work. Management is very nice.
Interactive environment,great benefits; Different schedules every week.
Most of the people in my department are great to work with.Work schedules change every week so life is revolved around work; even though they try to show a preview of the second work week, which still changes. Pay does not equal all the work you have to do unless you hustle. (Bellman/Van Driver)
Pros
Great Benefits, team members are great, meeting people from all over the globe.
Cons
Life revolves around work, scheduling, and meeting people from around the globe. Some people are very rude, treating you like slaves at times.
Fun atmosphere
Doubletree was really good to me while I was there, had to move on to a better paying job as my family grew.
The job was a good job. To work for
Always something new I had take foods products, wines, etc. to different places of hotel. had to interact with hotel guest, management was very good. Hardest part was taking the different meats to all different restaurants. The enjoyable part was meeting new people every day.
Professional
Tended laundering machines to clean articles, such as rags, wiping clothes, work clothes, bed sheets and towels, Loaded articles into washer and added specified amount of detergent, soap, and other cleaning agents. Folded and placed item in appropriate storage bin.
Pros
lunch for 30 minutes
Cons
break for 10 minutes
1.6K