DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Pleasanton, CA

People are so nice, I love working with them. They will help you out if you need anything. Fun workplace and there’s a room for growth if you want to do something different.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Healthcare insurance and discounted rates
I was hire as consultant for a year to get food cost, labor, production and health standers up to a better place. Computerized ordering of items ( Food, cleaning supplies, paper goods etc. for food and beverage.) Eliminate sales agents from coming in to socialized in Kitchen,.
Learned so much in 14 months. People were very helpful and informative. Managers are so good at what they do n very caring and supportive. A good palce to start work at.
The staff is amazing, they are very fair with the schedule. They understand my military needs and my school needs and are very pleasant to talk to about those special needs. The workers are very welcoming in all departments. The work place is a positive culture, they are very accepting of new comers and most people who begin to work here stay here for long periods of times. There is a 90-day probation period where they watch your arrival/departure times. Both the front desk manager and the general manager are very nice gentlemen.