DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Port Huron, MI

Did not like working here. Too much drama between employees and others did not want to work together. No team work - only between “friends”, not fair to others.
Had a great time at this job, met some nice people. Most of my co workers were very easy going, some days you get out faster than others, never a dull moment, tips were hit or miss, just depends,you really make you're own hours, you get to leave when you're work is done for the day, so some days you got to leave early, Sundays were usually busy days. But overall not a bad place to work at all,
Pros
Once a month employee appreciation party's.
Cons
Having to punch in and out for every break.
Excellent place to work. Loved every minute of it. Wishing to get my job back bexause i liked it that much. They have early hours get work done during morning still have all day
It's a really fun company to work for and the management and staff are very welcoming and they treat everyone like family. You get to meet a ton of new people from all over the world. and as an added bonus you can have endless amounts of the famous DoubleTree chocolate chip walnut cookies.
Pros
Free Cookies
Cons
No Overtime
I love working at the DoubleTree. They really care about every team member. They are more than fair. They do a lot of community service. It is also a beautiful property that is highly awarded and ranked. I do sales and it is fast paced and a heavy volume.
Pros
You are treated very well.
Cons
No health benefits