DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Racine, WI

Racine, WI4 reviews
Good only as a temporary job...
At my personal hotel, the managers are great but the general manager does not pay her employees a livable wage. Most people need to find a second job just so they can pay their bills. In some breath, the jobs are pretty laid back.
High stress just comes from guests that may be demanding & other people/guests trying to sneak in pool parties.

The health benefits are only for full time employees and can be a bit pricey if you have a pre-existing condition. You do get hotel discounts if you are full or part-time.

This is owned by a third party called Graves Hospitality but still under the Hilton franchise.
Pros
discounted hotel rooms for stays at other Hilton brand hotels
Cons
No room for growth
Good Company
Working for Hilton is rated the number one company to work for. I highly recommend the brand with it's luxurious names and highly skilled employees in all areas.
great staff
Guest runs in the morning. General cleaning of the hotel restrooms, lobby, hallways, ect. Keep the coffee filled. Front desk staff is nice and so are the housekeepers. Hardest part of the job was probably shoveling the sidewalks in the winter. The most enjoyable part of the job is the coworkers and the guests.
Pros
discount at Hilton properties and at the restaurant that is attached
Cons
low pay of the type of job and various duties it included
Bell/laundry worker
Working at Double Tree was a wonderful experience. My supervisor was very patient and encouraging. The work was fast paced and I needed good customer service skills. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?
1.6K