DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Rohnert Park, CA

Rohnert Park, CA6 reviews
I love working there. The customers are great and my coworkers are fun and caring and really understanding. It's a great starter to customer service. :)
I believe i stayed at this property for so long due to my amazing co workers and sensational boss. They also worked around my school schedule allowing me to achieve a degree in dental hygiene, allied health, and, natural sciences.
I have worked at Double tree By Hilton Sonoma Wine Country for about 4 years now and it really is just a terrific place to work, the culture is so positive and encouraging, resources are provided to give everyone an opportunity to advance and explore other areas of hospitality, the people at this place are not like any I have ever met on a job, they are all so encouraging of one another and care about us and
First and foremost this position is an excess slot within this particular hotel, meaning, when it comes time for the DoubleTree to tighten the financial belt on employees; don't be surprised if this position is the first to go. This job is a typical office job answer phones, interact with guest, copy mounds of paperwork, filing and etc. There isn't a lot of work to be done here, in fact most of the time you'll be completing remedial tasks handed down to you by managers, that they could of easily taken care of themselves in the same time it took them to compose the email asking you to complete that very task. Since the workload is extremely slow upper management will expect you to have "initiative" and go around looking for extra work during your duty day, which means more likely or not you will be completing even more pointless tasks or vanity tasks that allows the managers more time to drink their coffee or "conference" with one other; which will result in having little to no effect toward your career development. Speaking of career development, no on here cares about your growth. There only interested in preserving their daily office routines and minimizing the amount of work they have to do on a daily basis. However, as a former employee, I do believe that the Hilton Brand provides excellent opportunities for growth and advancement (through their employee online network), its just one of those companies where you must be willing to relocate and expect little to no mentorship in the early stages. If your interested in just a job w/ benefits, this job is for you. If you - more...
Pros
Schedule (M-F), Benefits (Travel Program), Free Lunches
Cons
Very Low Pay, Opportunities for Advancement, Morale
I work nights as a food and beverage supervisor. I cover the restaurant when the banquet department is slow. I see the day by day operations in banquets and take care of the events and customers. Hard work and team work play a big part in my departments
Pros
Free lunch, great benifits
Cons
Overall a decent place to work, pay isn't to great but you get good discounts on hotel rate when you travel, and so does your family.
Pros
free meals when working
Cons
low pay
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?