DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Saint Louis Park, MN

Saint Louis Park, MN10 reviews
When interviewing someone and they mention to you how how much they made the prior year they should not pursue a person who made 40000 more the previous year and not to divulge such a discrepancy is not a way to to treat a person who has risen to 80000 + a year salery in their carreer... It's devistating financially and is bad decorum
Fun employees and great people. Flexible schedule and provide meals for employees. Free parking and hotel discounts are available for employees. Great location.
Doubletree by Hilton, St. Louis Park, Mn supports staff, has a collaborative environment and shows appreciation for well done work. Is mindful of staff's strengths and weaknesses
The volume at the restaurant can vary greatly depending on hotel. when really busy banquets helps out at times setting up buffet. Management s good very flexible.
Great Management , Supporting and great training. Great work life balance and very welcoming. I suggest this location for a great experience and great place to work.
Cons
Going through upscaling through remodeling. Drastic drop in business leading to reduced hours. Hate to leave, but I have to make more than my hours allow. This raising the customers cost and the need for a higher degree of clientel my take quite a bit of time.
Pros
company paid uniforms and meals.
Paperwork necessary to my position. Cookie orders. Whatever support my team may need. During my time at my current position I have learned the basics of micros and the daily routine of FOH operations.
Pros
Free meals, balance between work and home
Cons
No middle management positions available at this property
A typical day is busy. With 297 rooms and a lot of convention space this property rarely sees a slow day. I have learned how to master multi-tasking, coordinating the staff, and pleasing the clientele. The hardest part of the job at times is turning irate customers perspectives' into a positive experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the ultimate experience of said guests be enriched into a positive experience.
I love the job and it definitely keeps you busy. The only downfall is the hours are not guaranteed even if you are full time. But the management is great and the staff is awesome!
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Hours are not guaranteed
Clean,do set-ups.Teamwork,worklong hours.Got a chance to meet people.
Pros
learn something new, all the time.
Cons
get slow sometime.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?
1.6K