DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Salem, OR

Salem, OR3 reviews
Wonderful company to work for. Was sad when the hotel was sold and changed ownership. The management was by far the best thing about working here. I’ve never had such amazing managers.
A typical day at work depended on which department I was in. Regardless of where I was at, customer interaction was most common. Obviously working in hospitality, some guests can get upset very quickly at minimal things. I learned how to relive the situation, make the guests stay more enjoyable and not everyone is the same. This was the same for both Guest services and Breakfast.
I mostly enjoyed my job when guests expressed extreme satisfaction in their stay and when we would be seeing them again.
Pros
Close knit coworkers
Cons
Pay and lack of opportunities
It's the same routine every single day. Clock in and you work your exact hours. Breakfast crew has no breaks. You always have to come in with a positive attitude. In breakfast you only have 2 other members that work with you so its really hard to rely on someone to cover your shift, unless you talk to management.
Pros
will work with schedule or requested time off
Cons
Part time employees get no benefits
1.6K