DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in San Bernardino, CA

San Bernardino, CA5 reviews
Had a great experience learning the finer points of Hospitality at the Double Tree Hotel! The DTH by Hilton is great. Just be sure to know what your intentions are within the company and you can grow fast! With in the work environment you can find passionate career driven mentors who genuinely care about what they do or burned out overseers that clock in for the paycheck. Avoid the latter & Aline yourself with the first and it make a world of difference! P.s the cookies are awesome 🍪
It’s a good team work job everybody appreciates Each other’s work they do alit of things for there Coworkers my job was room Attendant I awaits got my work the way it’s Supposed to be done always got got good news about my work
It is not a very good work environment, I am a Hispanic women and I experience much discrimination working there. I don't usually feel comfortable due to all the rudeness and racism I receive
It has been a great journey working here at the doible tree they really know how to make you feel like family. My job here has showee me many tjing and taugjt me many thing when it comes to communication with guest and your team.
Pros
Team members love working together amd appreciate the work one another does
Cons
There really are not to many cons
doing everything precise, always making sure the quarter is met to get supplies out to there correct locations,meeting all expectations very the daily jobs...............