DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in San Pedro, CA

I very much enjoyed my time there. The management never failed to make me feel included. My coworkers were always cheerful and happy which in turn made me want to be like that as well. Often times you're alone which can be fine and you can also run into guests and converse for a bit. Pros: hours/ friendly staff/work lunches Cons: labor inducing/ always on feet/resisting urge to not fall asleep on beds
I enjoyed assisting guest with all inquiries. Very fast work place. I learned a lot about the hospitality industry. Management was helpful. My co-workers were very helpful we shared work load so that no one would be overwhelmed. The hardest part of my job was when I had to day no to a guests request if it was not available. The most enjoyable part of working with so many different type of people.
Pros
good insurance, fair
I learned a lot about managing hotel. I handled and interacted with guests of the hotel ranging from 30 guests a day to 100. My co-workers were the best people I have ever worked with. We are very cohesive and stay focused to get the job done whether it is short term or long term. The hardest part of the job would have to be the staffing of the department since we were normally short staffed, the stress level was very high at times. The most enjoyable part of my job would have to be the culture of the hotel. Everyone was very close to each other and the happier people are in the workplace the better they will perform with each other and for the guests.
Pros
free lunches, dinner, and a great location.
Cons
short staffed
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?