DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Santa Ana, CA

Santa Ana, CA13 reviews
great hotel deals you can stay almost anywhere for a deal but job is too stressful for what you're getting paid. and with whiny diamond members mad that they don get free parking is not worth it in my mind
This job is very flexible with a scheduling, and you get great benefits from being a part of Hilton (discounted rooms for travel). Management gives you no support, and blames front desk for everything. It's very hard and some days I left crying because I was in appreciated and not compensated for the work I did. You are left as manager on duty alone multiple times and are not paid for it
I'm working for 4 months
Of employees is very friendly

Manager is very nice working together in everything he asks for what you need in the bar o for servers
Loved working with guests
Free tickets to sports events

Worked with team owners, doctors, entertainers, etc.

Free dining at top restaurants in the area

Nothing bad to say about the job. It was just fun.
Pros
Free dining at top restaurants. Worked with wonderful people.
Cons
great job, nice employees, lack of communication. no one is really held accountable for anything. gm says its an open door policy but I didn't feel that. brought in new manager who is changing everything that worked and implanting new methods that may work at smaller hotel but not this one. suggestions for anything go in one ear and out the other.
I can’t talk about it because it was good to me . And they were flexible with my schedule and that’s that I liked about them and it was a satisfying place to work at !!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Healthcare
Working at this location is great at time stressful others staff is amazing. They give you a lot of hours always busy at this location. Would recommend
Guest service agents answer telephone calls from guests seeking to make or cancel hotel reservations. They greet arriving guests, assign rooms, issue keys, and collect guest payment and billing information. Agents answer guest requests for assistance and coordinate with housekeeping, bell service, staff and management to fulfill guest requirements. Provide guests with access to hotel services, forward in-room meal requests, and ensure that mail, faxes and packages are delivered in a timely manner.
Pros
Discounted stays
Great working Environment, Competitive Salary Per Hr. Good Benefits. Management is Great, Flexible Hrs, Great Workplace Culture. Hotel is always busy because of airport vicinity
Working there helped me alot to work under pressure. Also in group assignment as well .working inbgroup assighnments helped also tobwork better withbothers. It was a great experience as well learning the waysbof hotel line.
This is a business hotel and from when I was there, the pace of the FO operations was not as busy as those near a major attraction. Culture was laid back and the opportunities to learn were there.
Work begins with a quick briefing with the team for the day. incentives and rewards are associated with the performance. everyone loves the work environment as we are centered arond people.
This is a great property that people want to learn hospitality hotel. Friendly staff, fun place to work near john Wayne airport and attractins
1.6K