DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ11 reviews
If you can overlook some of the management company errors, it's a great resort to work at. The people working there makes it a home, not the management company. Co workers are genuine that they care for you.
I truly only liked the supervisor,when he made sense! Nothing more too talk about, worked only a few months part time! That made me want to vommit!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
All employees!
Great place to work that helps you achieve your goals and move up through the ranks with a prestigious name behind it. Learn the different in's and out's of the hospitality industry at one of the best resorts in Scottsdale.
I loved this company it was my first job and after working at the 800 center i was able to transfer to a property and learn so much. From Phoenix to San Diego and back to a property in Scottsdale. It was a growing and learning experience.
II enjoyed working here. The first manager, Ali who hired me was very helpful and supportive when training me. Nice Resort environment-the guests at Resort very happy with the Gift Shops. I would work there again.
good place to work. Mgmt is fair. like every Job it have its challenges but only a strong minded individual will prosper where ever he/she ends up not just in hotels. You just have to work hard prove your self and maintain your focus.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
when its busy its busy and when its slow its slow
open the day with great people checking in and out of rooms. Management always keeping all co-workers updated on daily things happening at the hotel. Most enjoyable day is when guest tell me they enjoyed their stay and will be back. Resolve Problems to Ensure Guest Satisfaction, Answering multiple phone lines/Switchboard
Welcome to all the claims for joining Double Tree Resort. showing them the rooms to convert them and sale them the rooms. Also a great communication service with the customers .
Pros
free drinks
Cons
breaks . dealing about the job
In all previous employers there were no typical work days. This kept your mind sharp in order to handle whatever was thrown at you. Management teams were all different as well. Some were extremely hands-on and others would have you make the decisions your self. I worked with some awesome team members and some not so awesome. All industries have both. The hardest part of the job was trying to make everyone happy, both guests and co-workers.
Pros
Philanthropy work
Cons
consistancy
Good staff and management team and great location for social events.
Loved working at the Doubletree. The management when I worked there was excellent, their product and services were something to be proud of.
Pros
great working enviorment, beautiful resort
Cons
many hours as salaried manager
1.6K