DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in SeaTac, WA

SeaTac, WA8 reviews
Corporate is everything
The company - especially the Seattle Airport location - has a very high turnover rate which is derived from wrong decision making of the management. They constantly hire people for different departments and positions. Employees mostly never last more than a few months.
Management in Doubletree by Hilton (Seattle Airport) is nothing but a doll who plays with corporate's orders. You can be the most hard-working and dedicating employee, but a single mistake can cause your termination which according to the hotel managers is dictated by "corporate!"
Pros
Very friendly associates. Easy to access.
Cons
Low pay. No job safety. HR write up employees left and write
Would be dream job except
Too many cons to list, I've never worked with such incompetent and entitled people before. Management refused to do anything and the lack of professionalism in the workplace was astounding. One day I'd be working 10 hours straight with no breaks or a lunch because I was scheduled by myself during an extremely busy convention while morning crew all bails the moment I arrive, having gotten nothing done with their 4+ people working and I am expected to pick up their slack like it's no big deal. An opener was constantly lying about my closes to make me look bad and I did not hear about this from any managers until a new assistant manager hire brought it up with me. It would have been my dream job if not for literally everything about the job and being payed less than everyone else despite putting in 4x the work. I can count on one hand the number of people I'd ever want to work with let alone ever see again. There's too many cons to working at this hotel that it has turned me off Hilton as a whole.
Pros
Hotel discount, that's it
Cons
Unfair wage, no breaks, lucky to get a lunch, unprofessional coworkers, lack of management, constantly overworked
Hilton Corp is great!
If your at a corporate location the benefits are super nice, its probably the best part of working for Hilton. Management is mostly absent but still great work environment as long as your properly trained.
Doubletree as a Cook
40 hours per week, no more no less typically. Lots of learning opportunities. Management was great. Work environment great. Hardest part of the job is when it got busy. Best part was probably when it was slow.
Pros
Learned a lot, good boss, good people
Cons
Needs better pay
dishwasher
Wash dishes. management is ok mixed culture not many hours to give me meeting new people. learned to prep food. it was a good company to work for if they could give me more hours
Pros
learned something new
Cons
not many hours that they would give me
great benefits
you get to meet a lot of new people and the benefits are great. I loved the people I worked with and I love making coffee and interacting with guests.
Diverse Guest/`Employee Environment
I love working there as I have had the opportunity to truly work with team members for all over the world. I have built strong work relationships and for that reason I am still there. I love the job of being the person others look to and know I will be there. What can be difficult is when there is an eviction of a guest and you understand why it may have ended up this way. My job is the safety and security of all guests and team members which sometimes making the tough decision of evicting a guest (s). The best part of the job is I have met guest from all over the United States and Overseas and I love what I do. I just want to have a career where I affect the lives of those who need help as they may be in a situation where they have no where to turn or have lost hope. That is where I come in to do my best to help them find hope again and joy for life.
Pros
Diverse environment
Cons
advancement has been not open to all.
swiming pools for customers,bars..
busy environment, first experience in hospitality, most enjoyable part of the job was team playing.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?
1.6K