DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Sterling, VA

It was a very bad management who they have, all the work I made has the incorrect tools for it ; for example the buffet you need to put the ice pretty much in into an old ice container at the end of the shift the ice is melted then you put the ice back into a buckets that was the most ridiculous thing to do . Like a slave the way you feel working half day without stopping is horrible . Then work weekends serving events , Doing another jobs as a server as a room server as a cashier as a buffet server. If your new they will put a lot of duties for you to do. The food your thought in the trash it is stupid you can feed Africa with that. Definitely you can get worse with your health working in a hotel . That’s pretty much the reason and the bad payment that I recibe to quite. I worked New Years and they didn’t pay double as what they said. Somebody is getting the big paycheck probably but not you .
Pros
Free food from the buffet
Cons
Healthcare, over duties, slavery
A typical day, would start with greetings and hugs from fellow colleagues with a smiley face. Even the bosses greet you with a smile whenever you meet them and exchange pleasantries. Work is never work here it is always fun, which is why even in a fully crowded restaurant you will find team members working with a smile.
Pros
staff welfare activities
Cons
low wages
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?