DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Thornton, CO

They don't pay as much but I've seen them hire without experience. So you can learn a lot and gain experience .I've been in hospitality for many years, so what drives me to stay? They care for your safety and wellbeing. The Hilton perks are better than most brands. Don't confuse me when I say perks, there are surprisingly little to no perks or benefits at this location. The perks are from the brand. ..
they take advantage of you even when you tel them no they are the worst to work for my manager is the laziest person he does nothing save every thing for me to do when I get there
Cons
I loved working for this company. They always made sure I had everything I needed when I was pregnant. Always made sure the times were ok with me before scheduling me for a shift. My only issue was that they do not offer benefits other than a discount on hotel rooms and the pay was pretty low for being such a high-end hotel.
Pros
Free lunch, caring owners and staff.
Cons
No medical benefits and low pay.
This place doesnt provide uniforms,no paid time off!, Very very low pay! Full time employees were given 4 days off and scheduled only 5 working hours per day,stay away!!!Alway short staffed.The owners are greedy they make alot money over charging for banquets but wont pay staff! They reuse food from old banquets for new banquets! Gross!!
Cheap company. Doesn’t take care of employees. Worked at way better places than there. They could be a better company if they had better management. Overall terrible place to work
Very limited opportunities for movement. No Benefits. Ok place to get back into the workforce, but not a lasting place for employment. Constant turnover.
Not a place to start a career Need to give benifits go to this place for dead end job The following user says thank you for your time
Emphasis is placed on the satisfaction of the guests, although they would score much higher if they placed just as much emphasis on employee satisfaction.
Pros
50 % off food
Cons
low wages