DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Tucson, AZ

N/a
Very poor management in the kitchen. The food and beverage manager/executive chef was not experienced enough to run a restaurant / business made poor choices was never accommodating I ask for time off he always had an excuse for not letting me take my day off.
A great place to work. Self pace.
Nobody looks over your shoulder. Self paced environment. Cleaned and maintain public areas. Also we would deliver needed items to guest. I enjoyed the freedom and people I worked with. The company always had fun activities for empoyees.
Pros
Free lunch, great people
Cons
Early hours and heavy liffing
Meeting new people
providing excellent customer service and meeting their needs. Fulfilling daily tasks and night audit duties in a timely manner.
Respecting Mgmt authority, fairness and just.

Friendly co-workers, eager to assist each other with job overload and guide each other in training.

I do not feel there is a "hard part" to my job per se...

The most enjoyable part of my job would be guest interactions and seeing to the satisfaction and enjoyment of their stay, encouraging their return.
Pros
MOD eats for free
Cons
raises are slim to none...after long tenure
Great guests and co-workers.
Get to work and count cash drawer.
Learned a cash management computer operated system.

Made reservations and special requisitions.

Co-workers were always helpful and motivated.

What i enjoyed most where the regular guests that made my day.
Pros
Free food, Good hours, Co-workers
Cons
no healthcare
Productive and fun working atmosphere.
Great place to work for. Friendly atmosphere, great management team and staff.
A great place to work.
This has been my favorite place to work so far in my life. The employees are all very friendly. Human Resources is always helpful with everything including promotions, payroll, staff events, etc. They work with your schedule better than any place I can imagine. The hardest part about the job is just making it through the slow days but there enough interesting people to make your day exciting when the crowd is minimal. The best part of the job was the people that worked there that made you look forward to going to work every day. When I went to work at the DoubleTree, it felt more like having a great day with some friends rather than work.
Pros
discounted lunches, frequent short breaks, great benefits, hotel discounts
Cons
slow days in the off-season
fun place to work
fun place to work.i learn alots and i enjoy working with..i get along with my co-workers and i love the staff they made me the part of their famil..i most enjoy my work when they keep me busy make my day go fast
Pros
they always have free launch
Cons
i was full coverage with them
It is a kind of fun working with guests.it is nice....
all days i spend at double tree were wounder .all hotel staff were helpful cooperative.mostly i learn to work in united state.I improve my english better . Now in fluent in english.Double tree management was cool.my deapertment co-workers were very helpful,co-operative and zoom to work .every part of job are hard to do.i was well to work any jobs so i feel to struggle more than i what i know so i gave continue to my job.We enjoy a lot out there.Monthly they keep some kind of meeting so out there ,they keep different types of games,dance,winning award so out there i enjoyed a lot.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?
1.6K