DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

Productive and friendly work place
It's a very nice hotel situated in Woodstock, were its normally busy during the week and quieter over the weekend . The working environment is comfortable and the management good , they provid us with transportation to home after shift and both breakfast and lunch is free for staff
Pros
Free transport and free breakfast and lunch
Cons
Long hours sometimes, just a need for a change
work place pressure
I really enjoyed working here, the people and the guest gelled. We always made the guests feel at home. The one problem is that staff are never happy in their departments due to poor management.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
poor management
DoubleTree By Hilton is a dynamic work enviroment.
I really enjoy it at DoubleTree By Hilton hotel because the interaction with the guest and co-workers sets the tone for the day. Our management team is very dynamic because each person brings something different to our team whether it be experience or skills of any sort. I enjoy the interaction with the room attendants, whether it be teaching something or just to fine out how there day is going , the hardest is there is no structure then things just go out of place. What I have learnt is to be me and show your personality and love what you do.
Productive creativity
I worked at doublebtree for a year and a half I worked well the the team and I gained a lot of experience from Doubletree by hilton.
Pros
Free lunch stafg transport monthly rewards to staff
Cons
Change shifts
Productive and fun workplace
It is nice to work here .I love working here the only reason why i look for something beter is that we dont have any company benefits
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No company benefits
We are united, strong and fun team...
We are working in a busy hotel where we are able to get two to five function a day and we deliver accordingly... We are having fun while working to avoid stressing because of busy and loose control of the production, we are united and strong team who are able to take whatever comes to us... I am having fun being a member of the hotel and its good to be in this environment...
Pros
We have one hour free lunch everyday
Cons
We work from nine hours and more if required everyday...
1.6K