DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Accounts Payable Clerk

Accounts Payable Clerk7 reviews
I enjoyed working here until the hotel starting losing business and was eventually on the market to be sold. After it was sold, that's when everything was turned upside-down. People were quitting and being laid off like crazy. I fell victim to the latter. The benefits were pretty decent under Hilton's management, though it was pretty pricey; but that all ended after the sale earlier this year.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
New management
Unlike many Hotels staff did not remain for long periods of time and there was constant turnover in many departments for many reasons. The staff did not feel appreciated or able to voice their opinion with out ridicule.
Pros
Hilton Employee Discount Free Shift Meal
Cons
Staff Turnover
This company made you feel like a big happy family. Always recognized employees fro doing great work. Mangers supported you and your ideas. I enjoyed seeing stars from the WWE, bands, and other famous people. They always seemed so down to earth.
This is a relaxed hotel environment, i like my co-workers. There is decent pay and benefits. Depending on where you live the location is convenient not too far from the city.
Pros
free meals
Cons
only 3 holidays
This company has good benefits for its staff. Free Lunch, Free parking a great health, dental & vision package. Great facility with ongoing building renovation. The hotel has a Care Team that organize and prepare events to help our local needy community with food, clothing, and supplies. As a team we go to the local food banks and work with them to select and prepare food packages that goes out to local schools. We also bring cooked lunch from our hotel to our local Veterans. We feed the homeless and visit elementary schools with ice creams, cookies and school supplies to needy students.
Working at Doubletree, was productive and fun, i had learn a lot, and my skills with accounting and customer service was growing. learning from every manager to every employee was awsome
Pros
once month employee appreciation.
Cons
short lunches
Great company to work for, really good advancement opportunities, leadership and extremely large company that has growth,.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?