DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Bartender

Found 150 reviews matching the search See all 4,120 reviews
Co workers
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Rohnert Park, CA21 January 2020
I believe i stayed at this property for so long due to my amazing co workers and sensational boss. They also worked around my school schedule allowing me to achieve a degree in dental hygiene, allied health, and, natural sciences.
Hilton
Bartender/ Server (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZ21 January 2020
It is a great company to work for, great discounts and benefits. Supervisor and manager are caring, respectful and they share their knowledge so we can improve ourselves.
Great company to work for. They always look out for their employees.
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TX11 January 2020
I have worked for 2 Double Tree Hilton properties and both have been a great place to work for. My managers have always been respectfull and proffesional. The bennesfits they offer are like no other companies.
Pros
They have a great assortment of meals for employees.
Cons
Working holidays.
Workers
BARTENDER SERVER (Current Employee) –  Fargo, ND7 January 2020
The people that I worked with made the place very fun. A lot of diffrent people worked there and some mean and some nice. It was just how others work made it fun
Good money. Beautiful hotel. Great co workers
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL2 January 2020
Very professional, pretty hotel.. Nice co workers.good money. Great location. Professional customers. It’s really nice to serve family’s that are excited to be in Florida.
One of the best jobs I had.
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Sheffield1 January 2020
This was the place that trained me in the career I’m in and I’m so great full. The team I worked with were amazing and the management were always around to help.
Travel
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Evansville, IN27 December 2019
Poor organization for new employees and poor management period. I was treated like family only to soon realize that the harder i worked and more. I was frowned upon for having experience and keeping customers happy. Mostly by co workers and then i was not only being put through challange after challange with getting food to my guest. Im diabetic and the kitchen staff was throwing away my meal tickets.to guestto
Great place to work but no free time
Beverage Manager, MOD, Banquets, Bartender (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, CO18 December 2019
Scheduling for F&B is one day notice of the next week's schedule, very difficult to plan a life outside, besides the inconvenience it was a great place to work
Pros
Free food, or order from menu, great people
Cons
scheduling
N/a
Server/Bartender/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, AR16 December 2019
They expected way too much out me for the pay. Worked 6 days aweek. When I had to take personal time off for family they looked down at it. The only good thing about working there was the earned paid time off.
Fun Atmosphere and Loved the People
BARTENDER (Former Employee) –  Colorado3 December 2019
It was amazing to serve for Doubletree and I am sad but it was time for me to start using my degree. I would recommend going and I will for Breakfast!
It was ok
Bartender and Waitress (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FL30 November 2019
Long hours decent deals on rooms, not a bad starting job in Hospitality. The issue is the business goes to the bar more then the servers, so you have to wait for the bar to be full in order to have tables
If you were in cliques in high school then apply.
Bartender (Former Employee) –  North Redington Beach, FL25 November 2019
I've never worked with a bigger group of people who only care about themselves. The negativity is thick in the air. And backstabbing is common place. So, if you like walking on egg shells I say apply.
WAITER AND BARTENDER (Current Employee) –  Doha,almeen street20 November 2019
I love my position where I'm working but wanna grow up from that,i like to have a challange and difficulties beause it make me more strong,challanges are my brotheres sometimes it makes me sad but give me more happiness.
Satisfied
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO18 November 2019
I've been there for a while and that's cause it's a good company . Great hotel discounts . They have given me a chance and let me go from part time to full time to on call as often as I need to.
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA7 November 2019
This was one of my best/favorite jobs to date. I loved the people I worked with as well as the customers and clientele that came in from all over the world. The company provides meals while on your shift, rewards throughout the year and it is an overall family feel there. As a result all the team members work hard to provide the guest with a great experience. It’s a great place to work.
fun and enjoying place to work
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MN28 October 2019
I have enjoyed working at the doubletree, the management is very understanding and easy going. My co workers are very fun and great to work with. great place
Poor managment/rude co-workers
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Holland, MI19 October 2019
Revolving door of employees.Manager hires family, gives preferred treatment. Coworkers rude to fellow employees/guests, makes for a hostile enviroment
Bartender
Bartender (Former Employee) –  300 canal st24 September 2019
Work was like a beach , fun, relaxed, respectable co worker , the pay was great. I learned how to work every position from hostess, server, bartender etc..
Hotel, business, entertainment
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Billings, MT9 September 2019
I am currently employed and would not care to place a review at this time. There will be both positive and negative statements. Until then I choose to remain silent.
productive and busy place to work at
LEAD RESTAURANT BARTENDER (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO 809065 September 2019
Lots of business professionals, mainly men.
Very busy bar with lots of traffic.
Tons of banquets and balls. Mostly military banquets and out of town weddings.

51.5K