DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Bartender

Bartender163 reviews
When I started I was there to work the rooftop pool parties which were a hit but complicated relationships with the hotel guest. A lot of complaints cause the event to end. It made a lot of added income to the hotel any where from 12-20k in monthly sales to f&b. Bring it back please
And book me to dj

@djsauce_dc
Pros
Parties events free/ discounted food
Cons
Impossible room discounts, slow business, irregular income
I just started there so i dont have alot to reveiw at this point.i feel like this would be a great part time job.all the empoyees are good to work with.
Pros
good hours
Cons
Recommend working here to anyone. It's fun, the company is very good at empowering their employees. Very competent sales staff and good training. Very good money.
Pros
Hotel discounts, free lunch.
Cons
Long days
Overall a great job. Location is a tourist area, get to meet people from all over the world visiting local attractions. Hospitality is a job about hospitality, so work with generally nice people.
Pros
Hotels often offer great work environment
Cons
Can be stressful
I learned how to be a faster housekeeper .. how to clean in a routine... I leaned how to work with two people to a room and laundry... washing and folding linen
Really miss working here!! Was one of my favorite jobs! Can’t wait for them to open back up stupid hurricane Irma!!! It’s going to be so much better!!!
They don't pay as much but I've seen them hire without experience. So you can learn a lot and gain experience .I've been in hospitality for many years, so what drives me to stay? They care for your safety and wellbeing. The Hilton perks are better than most brands. Don't confuse me when I say perks, there are surprisingly little to no perks or benefits at this location. The perks are from the brand.
expect you to do more with less always say flexible but not a chance of that happening they dont want to improve their sales no matter the cost go ahead and lose money
Great bar. Again i was unaware that i was going to have to write a review about every place that i have been employed. I am trying to meet the criteria for this job site.
Everyone there is gracious and caring it makes work seem fun and enjoyable . It's rare to find an environment that immediately welcomes new people and encourages growth and is patient with the learning process
The managers dont even want to be there. This hotel should be retired. There are roaches, understaffed, innaproprate workplace behavior, high turnover rate, no breaks. Just think of a dungeon and it's that place. 0/10
Great place,great team,nice customers,relaxing work place
I believe i stayed at this property for so long due to my amazing co workers and sensational boss. They also worked around my school schedule allowing me to achieve a degree in dental hygiene, allied health, and, natural sciences.
It is a great company to work for, great discounts and benefits. Supervisor and manager are caring, respectful and they share their knowledge so we can improve ourselves.
I have worked for 2 Double Tree Hilton properties and both have been a great place to work for. My managers have always been respectfull and proffesional. The bennesfits they offer are like no other companies.
Pros
They have a great assortment of meals for employees.
Cons
Working holidays.
The people that I worked with made the place very fun. A lot of diffrent people worked there and some mean and some nice. It was just how others work made it fun
Very professional, pretty hotel.. Nice co workers.good money. Great location. Professional customers. It’s really nice to serve family’s that are excited to be in Florida.
This was the place that trained me in the career I’m in and I’m so great full. The team I worked with were amazing and the management were always around to help.
Poor organization for new employees and poor management period. I was treated like family only to soon realize that the harder i worked and more. I was frowned upon for having experience and keeping customers happy. Mostly by co workers and then i was not only being put through challange after challange with getting food to my guest. Im diabetic and the kitchen staff was throwing away my meal tickets.to guestto
Scheduling for F&B is one day notice of the next week's schedule, very difficult to plan a life outside, besides the inconvenience it was a great place to work
Pros
Free food, or order from menu, great people
Cons
scheduling
They expected way too much out me for the pay. Worked 6 days aweek. When I had to take personal time off for family they looked down at it. The only good thing about working there was the earned paid time off.
1.6K