DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier14 reviews
I started my career as store keeper. Currently i am general cashier .2019 i completed my 5 year.

I have good experiences in hilton , but current situation makes to change my field. Because i got unpaid leave for 6 month ..
Management lacks structure, trust in their employees and pick favorites. Some employees get away with everything while some get constantly written up. Guests were wonderful and so was every hourly associate (with some exceptions). They need a whole new management team.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
love the tenacity an work ethic of co workers, service is the best here, have to be assertive with management no benefits for partime pay can live off of. can be highly stressful if not used to it. can be a fun partime job but demanding hours if full time. snappy coworkers under high volume stress . free snacks .
Pros
free meal if u are in the break room at certain times %50discount on meals
Cons
short staffed
The Doubletree by Hilton is a nicely located hotel by the bay, down on the Berkeley Marina. Your view is of San Francisco city and Golden Gate Bridge from outside. The hotel itself has a strange layout, different hours for restaurant and room service, as well as bar. Gift shop closed during certain times of the day.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Bad management
fast paced and changing every day from hosting parties to covering concerts. i enjoyed working here because of this. day to day tasks are pretty easy to get down as long as you have a routine.
I would never recommend to anyone to work there. You are only good to management for what you did that day!. They don't care about you and your life, once you work there, you belong to them!
Pros
Some of the People that worked there
Cons
Working for this company was a basic hotel position. Each job has its pros and cons. The hotel was big and nice but needed to be more organized. There
Everything about this job has been average, leadership, product, coworkers, pay, lack of benefits, work environment, manager integrity, motivation all average
co workers are friendly, make you do a lot of overtime and not gonna pay you . managers are not professional, not good benefits. makes you work more.. but pay is pretty low.
Pros
free food
Cons
a lot of things!
I loved working at the double. All of the staff are friendly and are like family to one another. working at the double tree was truly a great pleasure.
Very nice Hotel in Santa Monica offering only suites, no rooms. There is a restaurant in the hotel where I had dinner a couple of times, but it's too expensive to have lunch there daily.
Pros
Offers good benefits, and is a clean and very nice looking Hotel.
I worked for Doubletree for almost a full year (11 months). It was by far the most unprofessional place I have ever been employed by. My manager would scream and cuss at me in front of customers because he was stressed out over the volume of unexpected customers. Instead of seeing that I had the situation under control, he decided to take his overwhelmed frustrations out on me. After almost a year of putting up with his nonsense, I decided it was time for me to move on. This is a well-known company, and he is giving Hilton a bad name. The worst part is, I reported him numerous times to the HR department and our GM, and they did absolutely nothing about his behavior.
Pros
I worked by myself
Cons
Management was horrible
My Typical day at work was making coffee and talking to the quest making sure that they were happy with there purchase of the day
good
good
Promptly working with good environment, SUN software,help full staff.
Pros
Lunch