DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative47 reviews
Good working skills...
I work there for about A year.I enjoyed the people that I worked for,But I became pregnant and wanted to be a stay at home mother.I cleaned rooms and mopped the floor and dusted everyday.I also mad beds and laundry.....
Don’t work here
Currently working here and the executive level managers are terrible. There is far too much politics, and in the years I’ve been here, I’ve seen many great employees fired because the executive level TMs feel their authority was being challenged. HR Director is a joke, can’t be trusted to actually follow through on complaints, other than to tell you that “we are looking into it.” Those that complain get fired..Do yourself a favor, work someplace else.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Everything else
I did a work experience
During my work experience at double tree by Hilton I learnt to work in a very chaotic community. Even though I was working very hard the bosses were very demanding and took advantage of the fact that I was there for work experience. I would not recommend working there.
a really fun job
i enjoyed so much my time here, i really like serving costumer and interacting with so many different people. I left because a better opportunity came in my life if not i will probably still be working there.
Thank you.
A great place to work. A hotel that practices diversity and is well managed. Hotel is older but well maintained. Very busy environment with lots of opportunities for employees to grow.
Love the brand
I love the Doubletree by Hilton. They have been very supportive of my goals and personal aspirations which means a lot to me as a family man and entrepreneur.
Beware!! Stay Away!!
Theres a negativity cloud over the building! A few of the workers that are negative run it. They yell at fellow employees in front of guest and management does nothing about it!
A job
Initially enjoyable and pleasant place to work but a change and management and the hiring of some questionable and unpleasant to work with new employees made working there no longer enjoyable. Not particularly flexible or forgiving with the schedule.
Pros
tips and hotel discounts
Cons
management and coworkers
workplace
This place is a wonderful place to work, Its atmosphere is very bright and comfortable the staff here are just a wonderful set of people figuretively speaking some agents are very inapproprite and may need some training moving forward management is great sometimes. Overall great place to work just stay away from the drama based management and some staff and you should be fine.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Building Maintence is terrible
Better management
Constantly overworked, never really get appreciated. Management never cares to listen out to their employees. Never a place for advancement, this place tends to drain you.
Pros
Discount on rooms
Cons
Over worked, little pay, management doesn’t care for employees
not the best place to work for
The lack of communication is very poor and they limit you with any chance to grow. Upper management has a very disorganized way of running things over there. The team I work with over there did the best we could with what we got, which wasn't much.
Wouldn't recommended anyone to work or stay here
Very poor Management and communication skill stay somewhere else not the double tree on King St. Ghetto and loud. Housekeeping and kitchen staff is very unprofessional and very disrespectful.
I didn't like working there except for the front desk manager
there were a lot of racial micro aggressions coming from the back office. the only good thing about the hotel is the front desk manager, she was amazing.
Great work environment
transport guest to and from airport to the Hotel, work closely with
front desk and managers to assist guest give rides to restaurant and other attractions
Pros
Free Lunch and Dinner discount Room Rates
Cons
Short breaks for the drivers
fun place to work
We have very interesting work environment, the management teams are helpful and work closely with every employees and they promote effective working relationshiops among employees.
It's a productive and nice place which I did enjoy as well as getting tired due to no break. Moreover there isn't much empathy towards workers as I was told that I had to be quicker knowing that I was doing my best.
good job
overall a good job, they need some fixing but is a good place to work and the costumers are mostly really nice to deal with. The payment isn't that good.
Fun and fast paced work environment and recognitions
Great place to work, amazing management staff as they recognize our efforts and guide us when we need help. We have fun employee luncheons, great employee discounts and end of year celebrations.
Pros
Hotel discounts
Cons
Not enough hours
fun and human contact
A lot of human contact, order clients need, ask their satisfaction and order accordingly. Doing accounting work from A to Z, report to management and
Pros
discount
Cons
nothing
Okay company.
I had a poor experience working at the Spokane location. The Front Desk supervisor made several promises during the hiring interview that didn't cone to fruition, some of the staff was treated far better than others, and during a private case, the involved parties were told to "work it out" instead of having an actual investigation. Favoritism takes place heavily here. The company also had some extremely dated dress code policies, including restrictions about tattoos and hair colors and styles. Especially about their employed male staff members.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Dated dress codes and favoritism
friendly environment
Good opportunity to start in hotel business, very friendly staff, not too much opportunity for advancement. Health insurance, paid vacation. Lunch breaks, reduced price lunch.
Pros
reduced price lunch
Cons
health insurance
1.6K