DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Dishwasher

Dishwasher28 reviews
Good place to work most workers are friendly but I feel every body mostly under management is under paid.also u are not garentee 40 hours a week it can be 28 or sometimes 32.
Generalmente en este lugar hay un buen ambiente de trabajo, uno se siente bien, pero no hay muchas posibilidades de escalar a mejores puestos de trbajo,
No ofrece grandes beneficios para sus empleados, podrían ser mejores.

Trabaje durante casi siete años en este lugar y solamente tuve un incremento de salario de 1,05$.

Siempre fui considerados por mi comuBuen empkeado
Pros
Buen ambiente laboral
Cons
Poca estimulación salarial
I like paid holidays and paid sick days and paid vacation. Its a nice place to work bice people.they help you feel apreciated for your good work. Its steady work as well .
Well you get the job and you think it'll be great but you kinda get lied to about a lot so over years things that were promised become very big let downs.
Benefits
Cons
Good company to work for.The efellow employees were family to me and they really helped me.I learned a lot from the chefs and management.I enjoyed everyday on the job because each day was different no matter the time.
I got hired immediately and I've been there for about 5 years now, the coworkers there are very easy to get along with and the managers are very understanding and nice. I recommend for anyone to work there
Pros
Health benefits, great coworkers, great pay
Cons
Since I'm only part-time, sometimes there is a lull in hours
This job has a big problem with assuming things instead of finding out the real problem. Management goes off anyone word which causes confusion and misleading .
the staff and managers were great. The work environment was great . I really have nothing bad to say about this job or the environment it was nice and everyone was friendly.
This was a strange job for me personally (and I don’t mean that in a bad way) because it was the first restaurant job that I had that was in a hotel. When I got the job, I figured it would be busy all the time because it was the closest hotel to the airport. I was mistaken. It was rare if anyone ever came to the restaurant to eat. Most people would just order room service, which the servers were responsible for. Most of my days were spent sitting around doing nothing or just watching tv on my phone.
I thought it was fun because they put music on in the background, I loved getting free lunch, I loved meeting new people and making new friends. I had a ton of fun at the Double Tree because it gave me the opportunity to be independent on my own, and learn how to clean like mop, sweep, dust, cleaning tables, chairs, vacume.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short lunch breaks
It's was quick and friendly. Lots of nice people to be around . Clean well groomed place place lots of events that are being held their always hiring so apply
Work there was great&the people were very nice.A day at work was nice&lade back.I learned how the head cook did paper work.Management was great to work with.Culture of people was nice.Hardest part was the standing.The most enjoyable part was the food.
Pros
Great food&peole
Cons
Short breaks
I can’t talk about it because it was good to me . And they were flexible with my schedule and that’s that I liked about them and it was a satisfying place to work at !!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Healthcare
This place was one pf the best places to work at gppd co-workers good people, great attitudes, wouldn't mind working somewhere like that again in the future.
Pros
Great environment, comfortable work place.
Cons
Busy place a lot.
easy place to work had to wash dishes from the restaurant and the room service it was a laid back environment, at times too slow. expectations were clear
Wash dishes. management is ok mixed culture not many hours to give me meeting new people. learned to prep food. it was a good company to work for if they could give me more hours
Pros
learned something new
Cons
not many hours that they would give me
I was the only dishwasher there on a daily basis no matter the occupancy rate or if we had multiple events in our ballrooms. They never ordered extra help from the temp staffing agency so I was overwhelmed and overworked most days. After 90 days when I asked for a raise they told me no. I turned in my two weeks notice to quit and suddenly they found a way to get me 50 cent raise. Management does not care about anyone or anything except keeping their heads above water and the hotel running on a less than stellar basis.
Pros
Cons
Overworked, underpaid, disorganized management
I,ve Work at double tree hotel and the guys are great there,and if I my add that they make me feel like family.these guys know how to treat their clients,Thank you.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Great breaks
Working there helped me alot to work under pressure. Also in group assignment as well .working inbgroup assighnments helped also tobwork better withbothers. It was a great experience as well learning the waysbof hotel line.
Kept busy most of the time but enjoyed the overall team work involved in completing the job at hand. Learned many different responsibilities.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Not enough hours
Very reliable and helpful management , very friendly staff. Quick paced and very Detail Oriented. Most difficult part of the job was slippery floors and trying to move in a fast paced restaurant.
1.6K