DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Dishwasher

Found 26 reviews matching the search See all 4,193 reviews
Good company bad management
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Durango, CO3 January 2020
Well you get the job and you think it'll be great but you kinda get lied to about a lot so over years things that were promised become very big let downs.
Benefits
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC26 September 2019
Good company to work for.The efellow employees were family to me and they really helped me.I learned a lot from the chefs and management.I enjoyed everyday on the job because each day was different no matter the time.
Love this job
Part-Time Utility Prep/Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MN 5590420 August 2019
I got hired immediately and I've been there for about 5 years now, the coworkers there are very easy to get along with and the managers are very understanding and nice. I recommend for anyone to work there
Pros
Health benefits, great coworkers, great pay
Cons
Since I'm only part-time, sometimes there is a lull in hours
Dishwasher
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN12 August 2019
This job has a big problem with assuming things instead of finding out the real problem. Management goes off anyone word which causes confusion and misleading .
Good work environment
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Evansville, IN22 July 2019
the staff and managers were great. The work environment was great . I really have nothing bad to say about this job or the environment it was nice and everyone was friendly.
Laid back environment right outside of the busy city
Dishwasher/Event Set-Up (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SC28 June 2019
This was a strange job for me personally (and I don’t mean that in a bad way) because it was the first restaurant job that I had that was in a hotel. When I got the job, I figured it would be busy all the time because it was the closest hotel to the airport. I was mistaken. It was rare if anyone ever came to the restaurant to eat. Most people would just order room service, which the servers were responsible for. Most of my days were spent sitting around doing nothing or just watching tv on my phone.
It was fun because they had music on in the background
Double tree dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MI12 April 2019
I thought it was fun because they put music on in the background, I loved getting free lunch, I loved meeting new people and making new friends. I had a ton of fun at the Double Tree because it gave me the opportunity to be independent on my own, and learn how to clean like mop, sweep, dust, cleaning tables, chairs, vacume.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Fun
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OH6 February 2019
It's was quick and friendly. Lots of nice people to be around . Clean well groomed place place lots of events that are being held their always hiring so apply
Very great
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN20 December 2018
Work there was great&the people were very nice.A day at work was nice&lade back.I learned how the head cook did paper work.Management was great to work with.Culture of people was nice.Hardest part was the standing.The most enjoyable part was the food.
Pros
Great food&peole
Cons
Short breaks
Good and fun place to work
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA20 November 2018
I can’t talk about it because it was good to me . And they were flexible with my schedule and that’s that I liked about them and it was a satisfying place to work at !!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Healthcare
Good place to work, good people, busy place.
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, CA29 July 2018
This place was one pf the best places to work at gppd co-workers good people, great attitudes, wouldn't mind working somewhere like that again in the future.
Pros
Great environment, comfortable work place.
Cons
Busy place a lot.
easy place to work
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MN13 June 2018
easy place to work had to wash dishes from the restaurant and the room service it was a laid back environment, at times too slow. expectations were clear
dishwasher
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  SeaTac, WA2 July 2017
Wash dishes. management is ok mixed culture not many hours to give me meeting new people. learned to prep food. it was a good company to work for if they could give me more hours
Pros
learned something new
Cons
not many hours that they would give me
Disorganized
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TX 7600622 May 2017
I was the only dishwasher there on a daily basis no matter the occupancy rate or if we had multiple events in our ballrooms. They never ordered extra help from the temp staffing agency so I was overwhelmed and overworked most days. After 90 days when I asked for a raise they told me no. I turned in my two weeks notice to quit and suddenly they found a way to get me 50 cent raise. Management does not care about anyone or anything except keeping their heads above water and the hotel running on a less than stellar basis.
Pros
Cons
Overworked, underpaid, disorganized management
Excellent Guys.
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA16 May 2017
I,ve Work at double tree hotel and the guys are great there,and if I my add that they make me feel like family.these guys know how to treat their clients,Thank you.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Great breaks
It was okay for the time being to have as experience
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA16 November 2016
Working there helped me alot to work under pressure. Also in group assignment as well .working inbgroup assighnments helped also tobwork better withbothers. It was a great experience as well learning the waysbof hotel line.
Always something new to accomplish.
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX4 May 2016
Kept busy most of the time but enjoyed the overall team work involved in completing the job at hand. Learned many different responsibilities.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Not enough hours
Very Easy work flow.
DISHWASHER (Former Employee) –  Dana Point, CA21 March 2016
Very reliable and helpful management , very friendly staff. Quick paced and very Detail Oriented. Most difficult part of the job was slippery floors and trying to move in a fast paced restaurant.
Loved the enviroment
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Durango, CO19 October 2015
Super amazing staff and management team. Taught me most of what I know about cooking and dish washing. Very patient supervisors and kept the team motivated to succeed with positive reinforcement.
Pros
Fabulous team building meetings, hopeful staff with advancment oppertunities.
Cons
Can be stressfull during the holidays
Great Place to stay and eat.
Dish washer/ Prep Cook/ Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CA22 October 2014
Clean Rooms. Five star meals , and great service. A great place to hold a variety events and venues.

51.5K