DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Duty Manager

Company didn't take potential dangerous and violent situations seriously. I loved the co workers and the job was easy but safety was a huge concern after being threatened with a knife. They basically told me that I was overreacting.
Works independently & very good team player. Can work under pressure and willing to adopt a new job environment and culture. Able to work on shift and very good in customer service.
Hilton is a very good platform where you can showcase your talent and you will get definitely rewarded of your work.management is very approachable and they are always ready to taught each and every thing in every point of moment where you're lacking. Thank you Hilton.
Nice place to start to work.Great culture.Good working environment.Many E-learning program for your development.Good future for you to grow.Many sports activities.
Pros
Free food etc breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper
Cons
healthcare benefits is good
I've worked at Hilton for nearly 4 years this October. I applied to work there when I moved from London to Kent and I am glad that I did. I applied as Team member at first, but got offered a job as a Team Leader instead. I was excited to be working for such a well known and five star hotel was a dream come true for me. What I learned from my time working at Hilton was Staff Management and Customer Service. Delivering a memorable and fantastic service is what the Hilton brand is about. I am proud to say I expanded my knowledge on Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction whilst working there. Hardest part of the job is the hours. Especially during Christmas time. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things everyday, being faced with new challenges on a daily basis.
Pros
Excellent discounts on hotels around the world.
Cons
I will recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to join the hotel industry.had a great experience working with this company.lovely management to work with.
Throughout my time at Doubletree by Hilton, my skills set has improved so much. The Hotel is growing everyday and is a busy environment to work in.
Excellent work place, always able to maintain work-life balance. Excellent management who actually follows the open door policy.