DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Executive Housekeeper

Great work environment, and a lot of opportunities to grow. I had a great experience since I joined this company and I have learn so much. Give them a try.
Pros
Co workers and managers are very friendly
sustained a positive attitude throughout routine task knowledgeable of basic excellent customer service when dealing with dissatisfied engaging relationships with customer
this place has been thru so many managers the one manager that wanted the job wasnt even given a chance because of the color of his skin that manger went on to have the highest QA score in the region for a first time manager opening a hotel
Double tree by Hilton pune Chinchwad was the best hotel in my career, I have many things learnt here, all staff so friendly or friendly atmosphere, I love all Thx
Doubletree was a great place to work all of the manager listen to team members and the morels was very high .I would recommend family and friends to work there
I was the executive housekeeper. In charge of all housekeepers and laundry. I was not happy with management. The days are very long with not enough staff.
Pros
pay
Cons
short staffed and too many weekends and evenings
Working at The Doubletree can be at times fast paced and stressful but that is overridden by the family oriented closeness the employees have with each other, they work very well together to ensure the quality that the guest expects from our hotel.
Very busy. Great place to work. good benefits, great location, close to all public transportation like the metro and bus. Good management and good development for the employees.
Pros
Good and free food.
Cons
Very busy, can be very stressful.
As a Executive housekeeper your job is to satisfy every guest. Every room must look the same. Attention to detail is a key. Making sure all guest feel welcomed and home is the most important part. I always make sure I greet each guest with a smile and a thank you for staying, have a safe travel.
Great Management Team, everyday is different but I enjoy working here. Room for advancement, great job culture as well. I had learn so much while I work here. I'm very Tanksful.
Pros
food
Extremely fast paced Learned to read the budget and provide explanations for any variation in my department - above or below New management did not care about existing department heads Was not there long enough with new owners to figure out the culture since what they were saying was not what was happening Hardest part of the job was trying to work with a GM that was not interested in what you had to say. Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting and exceeding goals not with standing the fact that I was not appreciated.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Disconnect between upper and lower management
Management here is great. They all work as a team. If you are looking for a great place to work, you should check out the Doubletree Savannah Airport.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for a very friendly, positive, and comfortable place to stay. Only bad thing was the gm didn't have a heart she was not the hotel type at all.
Cons
Beautiful atrium in the swimming pool area, ideal location for tourist . Set up assignment boards for room attendants, communicate with Front Office Manager re: feedback from guests through the GSS scores. Worked side by side with all associates to ensure consistency.
Pros
Free lunch for associates
Cons
Company worked with a Temp Service Co.
nice brand.carrier oriented. innovative strategies welcomed throughout operations.good business brand with outstanding ambiance
In Hilton, hospitality is just not a simple word responsibility its the accountability of each staff from top to bottom..its amazing experience to know more diligently what is service and what is feed back.
This property seems to run through managers like a runner goes through a new pair of shoes. Use the associates and management staff until they give all they can give, then throw them away for another. Terrible morals and ethics with regard to the management company, Driftwood Hospitality.
It was a fast pace work environment. I was responsible for the ordering of product and shipments, schedules etc, I had a great team and we worked all holidays and never closed.
Pros
There was always room for advancement.
Cons
We never closed for any holidays which made it hard to have family time.
Management was horrible, creating an atmosphere negative between coworkers. 60% of the managers resign after couple of months working with the new administrative and owner of the hotel in PGA.
Pros
The food was free and very good.
Cons
Stressful enviroment, unhappy employees.
While working at Doubletree, the manager of the facility was not easy to work with nor helped with getting the hotel up to par.
Little or no days off during the bulk of the season, incredibly hard to keep staffing levels where they need to be to be able to operate your department. managers often do a lot of hard work and line associate work due to lack of staffing. compensation is really lacking for the work load/ compared to experience and education level. Summer is awesome, you can time time off, could never survive up here during summer if hourly.
Pros
ski pass, good health coverage
Cons
compensation, benefits, work load