DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Front Desk Clerk/Night Auditor

Front Desk Clerk/Night Auditor35 reviews
When I first got there everything was fine. I got hired on the spot even tho i didn’t have hotel experience I still had a lot of customers service. But then I got sick out of nowhere so I had to take off of work because I couldn’t work or walk really good. I called to tell them what was going on and they told me if I had a job to come back to then I can come back but if not then they don’t know what to tell me. better he wouldn’t even see me. I can see if i was a bad employee but I did my job the way it was supposed to be done and on time. I had good reviews across the board. No one cared about my well being. And then when I got better to let them know I was ready to work again they didn’t answer the phone they didn’t want to see me or wanted my doctors note. I just wanted to work and if i didn’t have a job they should’ve told me that in the beginning. Everyone was very unprofessional
Other than this being a union property. This was a great place to get a hands on experience of hotel life for anybody who is just starting to get thier feet wet in the world of hospitality
experience is the best component. Staff is amazing, great place to learn a lot of new stuff. Helpful management. Comes with all the necessary benefits, for full time as well as part time employes.
I Love working at the Double Tree. I especially Love the Cookies. I cant have them anymore lol. I will recommend different people to apply for the experience an d to build with this huge Chain.
Doubletree by Hilton Downtown Nashville, working there was a great experienced for me. I encountered people from all walks of life everyday, I was frequently reminded, there is no such thing as the perfect career. One just work towards achieving his/her desires.
Job standards should allow promotions from within first over new hires. Having to train a new person on systems; the team members, and the job cture can be taxing.
Great place to work. Really fun place to work. The employees are nice. Lots of opportunities. Great benefits. Good location. Flexible hours. Management is awesome.
They do not appreciate their employees at all, no raises for people that have been there for 6 or more years, they hire new people and pay them more money, they give your hours away without notice which leaves you homeless after you helped them for 2 years.
After working at the Doubletree for nearly 3 years, I learned a lot about the different departments that are held in the hospitality industry. It helped me realize what other opportunities are out there for me and I am very happy with the knowledge and experience I gained while employed there.
This hotel is in a nice location for travelers coming to Las Vegas on vacation or business. Newly remodeled so looks modern. There is no gaming at this establishment.
Pros
Nice hotel off the beaten path but close to strip.
the airport always kept thing interesting, events and festivals bring big crowds, hotel was a little dated, we give out free cookies so that always starts guest off with a smile.
Pros
free lunch, overtime available
Cons
short breaks, overtime mandatory
A great place to learn and excellent in customer service within the Hilton organization. A excellent place to demonstrate the willingness to Make it Right for the guest. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the customers that are clueless about the hotel industry and how it works. The most enjoyable part is meet new people and helping them achieve the WOW experience of their stay at a hotel.
Pros
A great learning experience
Cons
Short on evaluations on employee performance
My experience to DoubleTree was filled with many opportunities. I met countless number of people both workers and pedestrians alike. I also learned a lot of the business world as well as the world of serving the customer. I would recommend this for someone who would like to learn but would not recommend this for a long-term career as there is limited room to grow.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Little or no growth oppertunities
everything would be perfect , if the management was more organised , tried to prioritise important things and appreciate their staff . Apart from that it is agood place to work , I have personally found very good friends , I have learnt a lot
Pros
free lunches
Cons
low salary
this property is very homie and the staff makes you feel like your just at your siblings home just because it never feels like work around all the lovely employees that work there.
workplace was enjoyable. I loved my manager and co workers. I met people from all over the world and experienced different conventions. All of the different sports tournaments was my favorite part.
Pros
friends and guests
Cons
administration
Great working Environment, Competitive Salary Per Hr. Good Benefits. Management is Great, Flexible Hrs, Great Workplace Culture. Hotel is always busy because of airport vicinity
The management has allowed the hotel to become run down. They refuse to spend any money on repairs and the guests are often angry and dissatisfied.
Very poor benefits in comparison to other properties and very low

hourly pay that does not improve with time.

They do not promote from within but prefer to bring in new people

for higher positions.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
bad benefits and low pay
For the time i have worked here i have managed to develop skills, meet awesome people and grow professionally. I wish pay was better and also the scheduling but it is what it is. Im overall happy with my job and at this time i just want to expand and take my knowledge and skills elsewhere.
furniture was old and smelly and the parking is a complete rip-off the carpet was gross.older hotel in need of updates in the guestThere were so many aspects of the room that were falling apart
Working at the Double Tree by Hilton Downtown is very good property to work for. The experience here helps better me to deal with guest request, comments, and complaints. My co workers helped with training and supportive.
1.6K