DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Front Desk Clerk/Night Auditor

Found 35 reviews matching the search See all 4,209 reviews
Great place to work- Union
SR. Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WA26 February 2020
Other than this being a union property. This was a great place to get a hands on experience of hotel life for anybody who is just starting to get thier feet wet in the world of hospitality
Front Desk Agent, night audit (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON17 September 2019
experience is the best component. Staff is amazing, great place to learn a lot of new stuff. Helpful management. Comes with all the necessary benefits, for full time as well as part time employes.
It has been a Great Year
Front Desk Agent/Customer Service/Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MD6 August 2019
I Love working at the Double Tree. I especially Love the Cookies. I cant have them anymore lol. I will recommend different people to apply for the experience an d to build with this huge Chain.
Doubletree by Hilton
Front Desk Agent/ Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN6 August 2019
Doubletree by Hilton Downtown Nashville, working there was a great experienced for me. I encountered people from all walks of life everyday, I was frequently reminded, there is no such thing as the perfect career. One just work towards achieving his/her desires.
Being part of a Franchise property can make it hard to really move up in the Hilton Hotel Chain
Front Desk / Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJ2 May 2019
Job standards should allow promotions from within first over new hires. Having to train a new person on systems; the team members, and the job cture can be taxing.
Front Desk Supervisor/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZ2 April 2019
Great place to work. Really fun place to work. The employees are nice. Lots of opportunities. Great benefits. Good location. Flexible hours. Management is awesome.
Fellow emplyees are awesome!
Front desk, Security, Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MN21 January 2019
They do not appreciate their employees at all, no raises for people that have been there for 6 or more years, they hire new people and pay them more money, they give your hours away without notice which leaves you homeless after you helped them for 2 years.
Doubletree
Front Desk Supervisor/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA 9212920 December 2018
After working at the Doubletree for nearly 3 years, I learned a lot about the different departments that are held in the hospitality industry. It helped me realize what other opportunities are out there for me and I am very happy with the knowledge and experience I gained while employed there.
Fast paced environment
Night Audit Clerk/Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV24 September 2018
This hotel is in a nice location for travelers coming to Las Vegas on vacation or business. Newly remodeled so looks modern. There is no gaming at this establishment.
Pros
Nice hotel off the beaten path but close to strip.
fast pace great for fast learner
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Linthicum, MD16 July 2018
the airport always kept thing interesting, events and festivals bring big crowds, hotel was a little dated, we give out free cookies so that always starts guest off with a smile.
Pros
free lunch, overtime available
Cons
short breaks, overtime mandatory
Number four in the nation a great place to learn,
Front Desk Supervisor/Night Audit/Shuttle Driver (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, AR7 June 2018
A great place to learn and excellent in customer service within the Hilton organization. A excellent place to demonstrate the willingness to Make it Right for the guest. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the customers that are clueless about the hotel industry and how it works. The most enjoyable part is meet new people and helping them achieve the WOW experience of their stay at a hotel.
Pros
A great learning experience
Cons
Short on evaluations on employee performance
Great place to learn
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NY30 April 2018
My experience to DoubleTree was filled with many opportunities. I met countless number of people both workers and pedestrians alike. I also learned a lot of the business world as well as the world of serving the customer. I would recommend this for someone who would like to learn but would not recommend this for a long-term career as there is limited room to grow.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Little or no growth oppertunities
workplace experience
Front Desk Agent & Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  košice20 February 2018
everything would be perfect , if the management was more organised , tried to prioritise important things and appreciate their staff . Apart from that it is agood place to work , I have personally found very good friends , I have learnt a lot
Pros
free lunches
Cons
low salary
fun and productive
Front Desk Agent / Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FL18 December 2017
this property is very homie and the staff makes you feel like your just at your siblings home just because it never feels like work around all the lovely employees that work there.
good friends
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO21 June 2017
workplace was enjoyable. I loved my manager and co workers. I met people from all over the world and experienced different conventions. All of the different sports tournaments was my favorite part.
Pros
friends and guests
Cons
administration
Great Working Environment
Front Desk, Night Auditor & Manager on Duty (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA22 May 2017
Great working Environment, Competitive Salary Per Hr. Good Benefits. Management is Great, Flexible Hrs, Great Workplace Culture. Hotel is always busy because of airport vicinity
Not a pleasant place to work
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Key West, FL28 March 2017
The management has allowed the hotel to become run down. They refuse to spend any money on repairs and the guests are often angry and dissatisfied.
Very poor benefits in comparison to other properties and very low
hourly pay that does not improve with time.
They do not promote from within but prefer to bring in new people
for higher positions.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
bad benefits and low pay
Nice place to work and develop skills
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MI17 October 2016
For the time i have worked here i have managed to develop skills, meet awesome people and grow professionally. I wish pay was better and also the scheduling but it is what it is. Im overall happy with my job and at this time i just want to expand and take my knowledge and skills elsewhere.
Hotel is old
FRONT DESK/NIGHT AUDIT (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC27 June 2016
furniture was old and smelly and the parking is a complete rip-off the carpet was gross.older hotel in need of updates in the guestThere were so many aspects of the room that were falling apart
Double Tree by Hilton
Front Desk Agent, Night Audit (Current Employee) –  Toronto, On24 May 2016
Working at the Double Tree by Hilton Downtown is very good property to work for. The experience here helps better me to deal with guest request, comments, and complaints. My co workers helped with training and supportive.

51.5K