DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Found 368 reviews matching the search See all 4,113 reviews
Very nice staff
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Westlake, OH20 January 2020
Overall, I enjoyed working for this company. I learned different cleaning techniques and about different products to use. The management staff is wonderful to work with. They work with you on scheduling and on performing daily tasks.
Great environment
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MI19 January 2020
Very friendly staff to work with. Great in working with the hours to fit your home schedule. They provide a clean working environment for the employees.
Housekeeper
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Sandston, VA13 January 2020
Not bad clean the rooms make sure that the customers who came in can rest their head easily on the bed make sure everything was clean plus the bathrooms always make sure there was good customer satisfaction.
A great place to work!
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Helena, MT9 January 2020
I love my employer and co workers! I love my job and maintain high values to be good at what I do. It is flexible and I cant imagine a better place to be!
The manager sucks
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH7 January 2020
She is very disrespectful she changes your hours without saying anything. She is very inconsiderate of people and I think she may be a bit racist. Seems as if she only hiring hispanic people because they will work and not care.
great experience
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL3 January 2020
Working at doubletree was a overall great experience the employees are kind and caring.If a guest has any problem during their stay at the doubletree the employees will try their best to fix that problem.
The tips and cleaness
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Fairlawn, OH30 December 2019
I loved this job because i love cleaning. I love to clean up a messy place then step back and look at the results of my work. I loved seeing the guest smile
Worst place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Washington, PA25 December 2019
Always people thinking they are better than someone, rips you off of your paycheck so if you like having your paychecks ripped off this is the company, also they let racially Prejudice employees work there, they like to cause trouble too this includes management
It’s a very awesome place to work.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL19 December 2019
I’ve work at DoubleTree for 6 yrs, before I had to leave. I just love how other feed is lunch Monday thru Friday and how we always make sure that the guess a little like home. I love to people who I worked around and always love waking up knowing that I’m off the work.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VT18 December 2019
The management really needs a make over the foreigners get away with no call no shows and still have their job and they get away with showing up whenever they feel like it Americans pick up the slack I wouldn’t send my dog there for a job they need to shape up everyone needs to be equal
Slow in winter
Housekeeping Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Holland, MI16 December 2019
Good place to work it is very busy in the summer time. Winter time not as busy but you do get a lot of children’s traveling teams which can be a messy thing
Double tree hotel
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  California10 December 2019
Overall it was a nice experience working for this branch. I enjoyed coming to work and doing the best I can to succeed the goal of the day. Workplace is very friendly and will help you achieve priorities.
Katrina experiences from Housekeeping
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GA6 December 2019
Working at doubletree was a great experience it taught me great hospitality and caring for other and great Leader ship I’m looking forward to continuing on from what I learned there in the near future.
I walked into double tree and was interviewed on the spot i git hired that day
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI1 December 2019
They were very polite understanding and professional if hired again i will take the job opportunity. Iui t was nothing but very respectful staffs..i was also a great worker i focused more on my job then i did communicating with my co-workers
Horrible
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MN30 November 2019
I Felt Completely discriminated working here. From working since the age of 14 I’ve never felt the way those people made me feel. Fired me for no reason basically because I asked for a weekend off and was told I can go work somewhere else because they don’t need me. Same hotel that says they’re for the culture!!! i don’t understand but I guess that’s how businesses work these days.
I enjoy working here
Housekeeper (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Cranberry Township, PA30 November 2019
It is a great place to work. Pleasant management, easy work, it can be tough when they are sold out but other times the pace is more steady. No one is looming over your shoulder, as long as you get your work done they
leave you alone. Management usually will work with you if you have a family situation if they can, sometimes you get tips but that's just a bonus because often you don't. Lunch is free and it's the same quality food that feed the guests (usually later but so what, it's free).
The managers wasn’t right
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC27 November 2019
They keep stuff up between other employees. The manager steals tips from other employees. They tell a bunch of lies on the employees. You can’t trust them
Awful
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX25 November 2019
The work itself was great, i loved working housekeeping, however, employee conditions were awful. Lots of favoritism and disrespect from management, would not work under this brand again
Needs improvement
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Novi, MI24 November 2019
The job itself was great. argue manages and staff were horrible. Very much ghetto. Work environment was very negative. It was never any positive energy.
Goodmanagement
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH20 November 2019
Loved meeting new people and cleaning.
Enjoy coworkers Ana staff.
The hotel it self is nice and the people that stay are wonderful.
I enjoyed working there