DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help

decent pay

good co workers

good work schedule
Double tree
I was at this job for a year and at first i happened to love it because i love cleaning. My only complaint if i had to have one was that there weren't enough "GOOD" employees.
Lunch food is free and very good
The workers dont understand English and that at times is very hard and I cnt understand their talk and I hate that I never know what my be bad talk or good.
N/a
As a housekeeping team member is fast paced, but there is plenty of opportunity to climb the ladder if you want to.
Overtime is available, especially at busier times of the year & all the staff are very welcoming.

Managers are very approachable & are ready to talk if needed.
Excellent
Great experience and fast passed environment. it far away from home and this my chances to explore more offer s and opportunities to advance in my career.
Good work environment
Was a very great work environment for me, I learned how to communicate and work together as a team. I learned how to motivate myself each day to get the job done.
Great!
I loved my time at DoubleTree before we were closed to Corona Virus. I learned much and am eager to get back out there!! I can accomplish most tasks by myself... An exception being lifting heavy objects and the like.
It's my second home.
I worked here a few years ago, personal reasons I left. But now I'm back. #excited! Love cleaning, organizing, restocking. I'm personally clean & organized myself.
fast-paced work and competative
I was pressure to work there as I learn many things regarding my job. The staff was very helpful and nice as well as the managers were very good at their job.
Adjusting
The one most important thing I would say to those who never worked in the hospitality business is that you will need time to adjust to the work environment and atmosphere as well
Free Lunches
Enjoyed the lunches that were made for us and it was free. Housekeeping is hard and the pay can be better. Management was okay, Communication was good, we had a Morning meeting everyday.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
You feel rushed.
Not the best place to work
Management is disrespectful to employees. Supervisors on salary take advantage of hard working employees. They urge you to not move up in the company.
minor problems
When I worked here I had a problem with a co workers boyfriend and was threatened in the parking lot. Management said something would be done about and nothing did.
Housekeeping
It’s a great job. I enjoyed the work environment but I think it’s a lot of rooms. Only thing I don’t like is we have more rooms than we can bare so it’s really putting pressure on the housekeepers because we don’t have as many employees so but we try to practice team work.
good
I had a good house keeping experience in doubletree hotel. From these experience I can work at any hotel or similar place without any mistake and complain.
It was ok
I think DOUBLE TREE CAN DO BETTER WITH Management. Have more passionate with others who are hurting. That's very important to have. Most people are very pleasant. The wages were at minimum wage. I worked for the company 13 years and got the same pay as a new employee, that sucks.
It’s was a good job .
It is a good place to work in. My manager is very helpful and understanding.Every rooms I clean properly. The guest Im serving with pleasure. In this place rooms is so nicely
Very good workplace
Everything was good
Easy interview

Good training was provided

Work starts at 8.00am

Supervisors very good

Coffee machine in the canteen

Good located store rooms
The environment
My coworkers stand out most In how they treat others. I would say most of the coworkers are very responsible and respectful and kind and professional. Then I would say the customers some can be rude but most of them are very kind and respectful. Meaning that if the housekeeper doesn’t have what they ask for they don’t give a hard time about it.
Get along with the worker and the guess that stay there at hotel
I am laid off now for this job,I need to work now.For my family and pay my bills, i like my job work with my coworkers.i want to do something different for my life,I come to work every day no call out, i self to my self and do my work, i come in if they needhelp when some one call off . I help everyone .
Pros
Nice towork with
Cons
I get along with people
Good
Good experience overall, wonderful company, and good team environment. Great benefits and human resources were very helpful and attentive, along with management.
1.6K