DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Housekeeper in Memphis, TN

Housekeeper10 reviews
Memphis, TN10 reviews
Maintaining a clean room for the quest
This is a great company to work for with great opportunity to move forward in what you can do great benefits in nice charming people to meet also the area is fantastic
Cleaning up rooms in restrooms in helping others.
Cleaning up rooms in restrooms in helping others. Looking at clean rooms before renting them out. Make sure my guest are ok in have everything in they rooms in make sure they have breakfast in lunch in the afternoon.
It’s a nice job
Nice as far as someone that already is well established in life and bored.. I was in house keeping.. they are messy. They cut your hours so the management of house keeping stay on the clock and pocket the extra money that suppose to go to the house keeping.... they literally tell us hey you gotta be gone by pm. A full paycheck was roughly 420.00.. for full time work but part time pay.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Everything else
It was a good experience
I clean occupied and vacant rooms. I'm a people person and i like the experience the job gave to me. I was taught the setup in the bathroom and how to make beds their way.
It was okay
Too low of pay for the work required. The hotel was so old so no matter how much you cleaned it still seemed like it wasn't good enough. The point system sucked. If you enjoy hospitality then you probably will enjoy. I understand why the turn over rate is so high in hospitality they treat you like a slave and you cant even live off the pay. Ill never do housekeeping EVER again.
Pros
none I could think of
Cons
low pay
Painful Experiment
This job was stressful. I learned how to really scrub a good toilets. I learned the basics, but they didn't give me a proper schedule. I went to work every day like always until they didn't need me anymore.
Pros
Yes free lunches but the food was sometimes not my kind food
Cons
The Breaks was descend
I really enjoyed working for double tree hilton perfect team work
I like housekeeping because I get to meet new people I like cleaning and making sure or guest I satisfy and comfortable living the meeting and greeting and keeping a smile on my face is a way to getting to know our guest
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
30min breaks
its okay
a typical day at work is long. the hardest part about being a housekeeper is cleaning more than 20 rooms. the most enjoyable part of being a housekeeper is the hours.
The work environment was very busy.
I learned more customer service skills and how to balance hard work with my everyday life. It was very hard because i have a young child and was working six days a week missing important doctor appointments. My co workers were split into certain groups most times and there were many disagreements among them. However, i did enjoy employee luncheons and parties were everyone came together.
front desk, housekeeping
helping out customer with there live process while they'll be with our company my job is to make there stay a wonderful and as comfortable as possible.
Pros
everyone gets cookies
1.6K