DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Housekeeping Manager

Great People , Working with a great group of people from the community . All races all working together as one... Probably some of the best work experience I've ever had
I was kept on my toes. Friendly staff. Team work. Great management, treat everyone in all departments equal. Grand junction Doubletree hotel was a great place to work. I learned a lot in the short time I worked there.
Pros
Discount on Hilton Hotels
Cons
Short breaks
Poor management and very unorganized. The disrespect among this hotel is ridiculous. We had so many employees quit on us due to poor management and lack of laundry
Pros
Cons
Lack of hours and poor management
This was a very great and enjoyable place to work. The GM really cared about his team 🙂 and the guest. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to start a career in hospitality.
Pros
Great lunch hours and environment
Cons
No insurance
Not professional place to work at and had people coming from the front desk without experience to housekeeping and always running out of supplies. Wouldn’t never let the supervisor tell them on there inputs about housekeeping and how it was and should be tinned the right and correct way
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
All h0st1lity & s3xual h*ra*s*ent reports ignored by HR. When I put in my r3sign*tion, they ret*lia*ed by term*nati*g me for the previous report. Will n0t 3v3r w0rk th3r3 again.
Worst place to work poor management skills management's was run poorly alot of staff let there position get to there head owner was very cheap didn't wanna get things done right
Pros
Close to transit
Cons
Worst location
Not the best company to work for but definitely get your experience and leave for something else. They just want you to keep your opinion to yourself and do the job given. But loved most of my co workers. HR wasn’t fair to all employees. They had their favorites.
The guest all from all different parts of the world and I get to see different Cultures in one place. Also the employees are diverse as well. All from different parts of the world.
checking all rooms up to standard to Hilton and make sure is right and love with i do keep guest happy and I'm willing to new things with new company's
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?
Trained every new employee who entered the premises as easy as possible. Friendly environment to work at everyone gets along with everyone staff Supervisor were awesome .
good to work there as a team.learned valuable service and get many good friends. i am waiting patiently to get a job in Hilton very soon. I thank gm for the experience .
We have busy days slow days i learn something new every single day every body its very communicative help each other in all ways each department its very organized and helps each other if help needed
Met people who were awsome all git to perform all different departments and have a lot of different interactions we different people some you can consider as true friends everyone hates that the company eliminated my position to save the company money
Great working atmosphere. Employees are proud to be the part of Hilton corporation . Excellent Management support. Education and training provided, promotions, good salary and benefits...
It is an great environment. I love all the employees and manament. I was able to work in several different departments. The company has alot of ways to grow.
Awesome team awesome hotel all around mr.G and tonya batey where the best bosses a girl can ask for very understanding. Also hard working and they do not mind rolling up their sleeves to help on any way possible
A very difficult place to work. A lot of promises, but things never change. Rethink if you can find another job. usually bigger hotels and short-staffed.
After working 6months I was involved in a car accident whereas for I was bed ridden for 4 months, once cleared by my doctors to return, the Company said my job was gone because I wasn’t Union. I didn’t even get a card from the company!
Pros
Cons
People
Morning rota followed by a morning meeting with the staff. After 1h in this time checking some supervisors rooms, gowing to the hotel meeting (op). Checking the e mails and trainings for staff.
Terrible place to work. Never enough people, too many rooms assigned to housekeepers, bad management team. I would never recommend any department in this hotel to anyone.