DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Human Resources Coordinator

Human Resources Coordinator5 reviews
Hilton is very focused on hospitality. They love to take care of their team members as well as they do their guests. There's a team member travel program that lets you get hotel rooms at great prices, and you can extend discounts to your friends and family as well.
Doubletree offers a team environment for people who wish to be a part of a team. Management offers lots of incentives and rewards for dedication and hard work.
Pros
Free Lunch, Hotel Discounts
Cons
Salary increases
DoubleTree is a great place to work, friendly team members and manager. They Definately offer room for advance. If you looking to grow within a company this is a lace for you.
Unfortunately I don't have many pleasant things to say about the DoubleTree. It's the management company that really is the problem. I love working with people and the associates. They make the job worthwhile. The management company WHG insults their employees, they do not train, wages are low and they have a more than normal turn over in employment. The morale of the employees is at an all time low and when new people come in it rubs off on them too.
Pros
Working with people and hotel room discounts
Cons
Low morale, lack of recognition for job well done, low wages.
I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere and I actually enjoyed going into work each morning.
I felt the leadership team was great as well. They knew all of their employees on a first name basis and tried to make those personal connections. I also enjoyed that fact that the office tried to do community outreach with local organizations.

One of the reasons I am leaving is that I felt I was not challenged enough at the job. As a new employee in the working world, the company offered me a great opportunity for a good entry level position – one that I’ll always be grateful for. However, after being there for so many years, I felt I was not able to reach my full potential because of a real lack of challenge. There really was no room for advancement in the company. While I did enjoy working there and appreciate the skills I developed while with the company, I feel my skill set can be better utilized elsewhere, where my capabilities are more recognized and there is the opportunity for growth.