DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Inspector

Inspector8 reviews
It’s good to work there
Thanks for teaching me so many stuff. 😊 I’ve learned so many different things from great peoples. Thanks to my coworkers too you guys are amazing thanks guys.
The housekeeping manager really sucked she is mean an sucks as a person.
Never work there the whole building has mold an it is falling apart. All the rooms smell from either pets, an they allow pets all threw the hotel or just from being old.
If they dont like you, you better plan to lose your job
Precision an swiftness is needed for the duty of inspector. You must notice details of any flaws in over 20 to 30 rooms a day and you will be held accountable for the flaws your associates do. This is not a problem and makes the job well fit for many people. The problem is the fact that I had to leave to seeing my dying grandmother, did every protocol to leave and see her without risking my job. But upon my return management brought illegitimate evidence, ( manager stated I said one thing on the phone that i never said, but it was there word against mine) to have me receive a final write up that if ever I was to miss work or get sick from that day on I would be fired. Aside from that the consistent racial humor they expressed over Hispanics was a bit uneasy to hear.
Pros
wonderful work system
Cons
terrible management
I enjoy my co workers and staff. I come to work confident and ready for the day.
I wish my commute was closer. I have been with this company for close to 3yrs. I have adjusted with different managers. I’d love to stay with my job but the cost of living is growing yearly and not getting raises on a regular basis is not what I set out for. I started as a housekeeper and within 4 month at this property I made inspector without a raise since going into my 3rd year. I have 2 daughters one currently graduating high school headed for college. I just would like to be able to maintain my home and bills without stressing.
Pros
Lunch is provided daily.
Cons
Benefits 401k life insurance and raises
Great job, everyone treats you like family rather than a co-worker. They take care of their employes.
Great benefits, hotel discounts and free rooms after working there for a year. Good & beverage discounts all the time. Amazing employee dinners, parties.
It's alright
Good company to work for, they work around your schedule. They have a lot of hard working people . They make sure you get all of your hours . I'll rate them 6
Cons
Not productive, managent is horrible
Horrible place to work. Bad management no communication or training. A lot of theft infested with bed bugs. That's all I have to say about Doubletree Dearborn.
Pros
Pay good
Cons
Everything about this place is all bad, they are infested with bed bugs
Capable job placement personnel and shows great interest in placing employee.
I enjoyed working with this employment service personnel.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?