DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Night Supervisor

good place to work. Mgmt is fair. like every Job it have its challenges but only a strong minded individual will prosper where ever he/she ends up not just in hotels. You just have to work hard prove your self and maintain your focus.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
when its busy its busy and when its slow its slow
mgmt Needs more people skills staff is great.iy needs to b more challenging.its a kitchen that's supposed to have food prepared from scratch instead everything is store bought
It's a very nice hotel situated in Woodstock, were its normally busy during the week and quieter over the weekend . The working environment is comfortable and the management good , they provid us with transportation to home after shift and both breakfast and lunch is free for staff
Pros
Free transport and free breakfast and lunch
Cons
Long hours sometimes, just a need for a change
This was a Ok position. Very to little pay for the work provided. Needs a new management team all around. The owners of the Hotel were not hands on. They lack in all aspects of customers and taking care of employees.
Pros
Pretty Chill Job
Cons
The owners and Management.
it was great to work with such a big brand . the reason i have leave is that coz the management have its own priorities and people to select to grow with the company .
Pros
all day meals
Cons
health
As an auditor I have learned many facades of accounting. And becoming the trainer of new hires was a great accomplishment for me. My manager was by far the best I've ever worked with and had it it not been for the need to move Id still be there. My coworkers and I had built a bond they helped us have an effective job flow and work ethic.
Pros
everything
Cons
n/a
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?