DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Parking Attendant

Parking Attendant20 reviews
Many of the managers did not communicate among themselves and thus many opposing expectations were given. Overall fun environment with room to grow. Fast paced especially on group checkouts. Must be organized and plan accordingly on those days.
I am with the public so a smile is always around the corner cashiering and answering questions is what me day would consist of grate environment and staff
The doubletree is a nice hotel but the valet service just wasnt for me. i kust felt like it didnt help me to showcase my real skills. Overall the hotel itself is a nice spot.
I really love working at the double tree. I love being around, seeing, and meeting new people. It was always something new everyday going to work at the double tree.
I valet parked vehicles for customers staying at the hotel and I enjoyed the interaction with them. It was always interesting, meeting all types of people.
loved being here everyday, centrally located and a great atmosphere, always something going on and never a dull moment while you’re out there in the streets
Everyday there was a lunch and breakfast spread with a variety of hot food
Going to work everyday was good but I prefer something less physically demanding
Pros
Good lunches
Cons
Short breaks
i have worked with some of the finest people i have ever known while at the doubletree
the people in my department are friendly, kind and supportive

the team as a whole at the hotel is exceptional

it is a pleasure to work there
Pros
great team, wonderful guests
Cons
it can get stressful on busy days!
Wonderful place to work. Awesome coworkers. Guest where wonderful. Won Spirit of Pride Award. Never ending fun. Alot of exercise great tips. Spur of the moment excitement.
An easy place to work. The tips are okay. Coworkers are friendly. Area is okay but there are a lot of homeless people around due to location.
Pros
Free Lunch, Free Parking
Great worker faster learner. Looking for a good job, willing to learn anything. Former supervisor and team leader at all of my former jobs. Willing to start at bottom and work my way to top.
Pros
Healthy care
Cons
Short breaks
I am a current employee, I really enjoying working in a hotel like this one. It allows me to keep growing as an employee ; as well as a person.
Pros
growing, good co workers
Very fun place to work. You drive all kind of nice cars, and you meet the most lovely tourists! The tips everyday were aplus. You have great convos with the guests and you learn alot about them. A great place to network.
Good introduction to a Hilton Property and great employee benefits! A nice chance to be rewarded for your efforts as well as chance for advancement!
Awesome job!!! Tips are great and the staff is excellent to work with! Flexible work hours and definitely chances for advancement!
My second day at work was a typical day,because we started knowing each other as a team,we made fun and joke,I learned how to deal with people that was a good experience for me. my manager was good, he managed the valet department very well.The hardest part of the job is,when you tried to deliver good service some of them are lazy,the most enjoyable part is when we work together as a team.
Pros
Party for employees at the end of the year.
Management in this department does not care about its employees.
The co workers are hard working honest people and the general manager is a great person to work under.
Pros
great customers
Cons
management and expectations with low pay
I am a hard worker with great potential and dedication to a company that is willing to give me a chance. I work well as a team or an individual or projects and assignments.
I worked for a third party company that provided the valet parking, and bell services. I enjoyed the fact that the Double Tree made us feel like part of their team. This job was very enjoyable, and I learned all the tools that allowed me to choose the career of Business Administartion.
Pros
the perks and discounts we recevied when staying at other locations.
Cons
dealing with unhappy guest! however, this comes with the terretory, and it becomes a great learning skill.
It was a good experience working at the Double Tree. Helping and directing guest are some of the things i enjoyed working there.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no benefits