DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Public Area Attendant

Public Area Attendant9 reviews
Same thing day to day Clean Bathroom ,lobby's ,convention center sweep& mop the floors ,clean windows,vaccum carpets,clean back of house,ran ride on floor cleaner and scrubber,carpet shampooer
Very friendly atmosphere at the Hotel in Dundee. I didn't feel stressed, on the contrary, I felt fulfilled at work at the Tree by Hilton Hotel. I recommend work there with a pure heart. minus is only that it is far from the center and in my case I commuted by bus. I would recommend ...
mostly daily routine work, i learned a lot in working in this company, the culture is so diverse but you will get a hang of it, the hardest part of the job is working overtime
I am interview working there. It is an excellent hotel over all I wish the Management would actually sit down and really think about their employees needs.
Pros
Not enough money
Cons
The guest and over it is a good hotel
Overall I could say that the people you work with can make the job you have better and the people who work at the Doubletree are the best you could hope to have. The job hours are very flexible and the job is rewarding.
Pros
Free food, they pay above the minimum wage, great work environment
There isn't really anything much about working at the Doubletree Hotel. I mean when I first started the job, I was only responsible for emptying trash and soiled linen from the housekeeping carts constantly. In addition I also folded linen neatly on the delivery carts. The co-workers were nice people who were willing to work with me and train me. the hardest part of the job was the constant moving on the weekends. The easiest part of the job was working in the laundry room.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Complaints
Nobody looks over your shoulder. Self paced environment. Cleaned and maintain public areas. Also we would deliver needed items to guest. I enjoyed the freedom and people I worked with. The company always had fun activities for empoyees.
Pros
Free lunch, great people
Cons
Early hours and heavy liffing
Not really my cup of tea. the job is ok and I'm just looking for something better always
fun place to work.i learn alots and i enjoy working with..i get along with my co-workers and i love the staff they made me the part of their famil..i most enjoy my work when they keep me busy make my day go fast
Pros
they always have free launch
Cons
i was full coverage with them
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?