DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Security Guard

I highly recommend the Doubletree by Hilton as a great place to work for all of great benefits & team members. I’ve come to meet many wonderful people & developed lasting friendships & have traveled to many of Hilton’s beautiful properties.
Perfect description of a workplace, big, spacious, perfect for family and group of people for leisure or business. Great definition of hospitality. Amazing place
Typical day was daily updates at beginning of shift. Then I would just take guest requests as they can and patrol the property. I did a lot of walking but thoroughly enjoyed the interaction with the guests. I respected all the other employees I worked with. I liked learning the particular program they used for check in and night audit. I also learned to use a multi line phone system. I really miss working for this company.
Pros
great oppertunity for customer service
Cons
Over night shift
a very good work environment, amazing coworkers! we offered a good customer service, the better your coworkers the better the rewards. management was amazing!
Nice place just need better management! I love the cookies! I enjoyed helpin our guest. Providing the best customer service. Good pay. Management needs to come together
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
To ensure the safety and security of all hotel guests, employees, and property and to provide 100% guest satisfaction. Duties: -Patrols parking lot -Patrols guestroom towers, common and conference center areas. -Insures all areas are properly secured.
The relation of employer between personel is good.they can seen the productive attentive of each worker is always in conditon.the company is very big and they can help more people that needs work.
Pros
free lunch etc.
Cons
healthcare, shortbreak etc.
I work as an security job patroling in and out building.I use to work 11pm to 7am.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?