DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

Great place to advance.

26 March 2019
The employee benefits I received were health/dental care, paid time off after a year of work, Hilton employee travel program with discounted rooms, as well as lunch.

Make sure to talk to management/ Human Resources if you need time off. You can take time off during the slow season if you need time to rest. Northwest by Southern has a program for people with mental illness that I wish I had taken part in but I worked the busy season mostly while here. Supervisors aren’t unionized which I actually liked. Make sure to review your pay stubs and keep track of the hours you worked. Also, be on time!!!!!
Pros
Advancement opportunities, free lunch, friendly coworkers
Cons
Employees felt they had to work through their breaks because of lack of relief
4 May 2020
Same role
Guest Service Agent/receptionist (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
13 November 2019
food and beverage assistant, New Zealand (Former Employee) - Hilton
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.