DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

View all DoubleTree by Hilton reviews

A DoubleTree Life
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SC20 December 2016
I've fallen in love with working in the hospitality industry. I love the thrill and rush I get from meeting new people, to a crazy and hectic day with multiple guest check-ins. Working at the front desk really helps you improve your communication skills, problem solving, and understanding situations that other people may be facing. Every hotel I've worked for, I've found a friend for life in the co-workers I've had the pleasure of working with. This industry is definitely something that I want to be able to move up in and one day maybe own a hotel.

Other DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

professional hard working
food and beverage assistant, New Zealand (Former Employee) –  Hilton13 November 2019
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.

51.5K