DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

View all DoubleTree by Hilton reviews

Workplace culture
Server (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CA15 May 2019
Some of the staff can be really cool. But then theres the others who don't do their job and leave you to clean up their mess while they get their tips. Management well is never around, when there is an issue or problem they don't really address it, If someone is doing something wrong like not doing their job they would just turn their shoulder and ignore it making somebody else pick up the slack. I was their, did my job, and got paid. I met a lot of interesting people though and that was worth it. Then there were the regulars that would make you laugh and well just happy to see them.
Pros
Free lunches, dinner and discounts
Cons
Poor management

Other DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

Fast pace enviroment
Dietary Manager (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MO11 November 2019
Really fast work environment. Several different work stations including omelet bar' pancakes/ waffle bar' & fruit stations. I trained New employees on Hilton polices and kitchen protocol.
Fantastic very friendly personnel.
Public area cleaner (Former Employee) –  Dundee, Dundee City10 November 2019
Very friendly atmosphere at the Hotel in Dundee. I didn't feel stressed, on the contrary, I felt fulfilled at work at the Tree by Hilton Hotel. I recommend work there with a pure heart. minus is only that it is far from the center and in my case I commuted by bus. I would recommend ...

51.4K