DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

Workplace culture

15 May 2019
Some of the staff can be really cool. But then theres the others who don't do their job and leave you to clean up their mess while they get their tips. Management well is never around, when there is an issue or problem they don't really address it, If someone is doing something wrong like not doing their job they would just turn their shoulder and ignore it making somebody else pick up the slack. I was their, did my job, and got paid. I met a lot of interesting people though and that was worth it. Then there were the regulars that would make you laugh and well just happy to see them.
Pros
Free lunches, dinner and discounts
Cons
Poor management
4 May 2020
Guest Service Agent/receptionist (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
13 November 2019
food and beverage assistant, New Zealand (Former Employee) - Hilton
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.
1.6K