DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

Adapting to circumstances quickly

22 March 2017
A typical day at work depended on which department I was in. Regardless of where I was at, customer interaction was most common. Obviously working in hospitality, some guests can get upset very quickly at minimal things. I learned how to relive the situation, make the guests stay more enjoyable and not everyone is the same. This was the same for both Guest services and Breakfast.
I mostly enjoyed my job when guests expressed extreme satisfaction in their stay and when we would be seeing them again.
Pros
Close knit coworkers
Cons
Pay and lack of opportunities
4 May 2020
Same role
Guest Service Agent/receptionist (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
13 November 2019
food and beverage assistant, New Zealand (Former Employee) - Hilton
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.
1.6K