DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

View all DoubleTree by Hilton reviews

This hotel is a wonderful place of business owned by a great company.
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN23 September 2012
I enjoy working at the Hilton DoubleTree. It is a very laid-back atmosphere and the management team is excellent. In my humble opinion, The pay should be more, since it is a Hilton property, but this is not an issue as there numerous growth opportunities. The in-company growth opportunities as well as travel opportunities are a wonderful benefit. The hardest part of the job is retaining knowledge and the best part of the job is applying said retained knowledge and making guests and/or customers feel comfortable and appreciated. The co-workers are excellent as everyone has a professional and positive attitude. I've learned that self-starters can and do excel at this company and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an excellent career in the hospitality industry.
Pros
the management team is excellent and everyone helps each other out.
Cons
i desire higher pay for the work performed.

Other DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

professional hard working
food and beverage assistant, New Zealand (Former Employee) –  Hilton13 November 2019
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.

51.5K