DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

This hotel completely profit pro hotel, few top executive running this hotel regardless of employee perception build. I wonder it rep Hilton

13 October 2019
At First to say HILTON since go under black stone, it damaged its brand allowing anyone buy their name and using for their own purpose. It’s like mushroom everywhere, God know how they managing Hilton or selling franchise name to anyone. God sake their is no proportionate hospitality practice. Only name and shame. I wonder HILTON selling their name for profit. No hospitality
Pros
Work with multi cultured people
Cons
No hospitality culture At all only anything they do is cluster
4 May 2020
Guest Service Agent/receptionist (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
13 November 2019
food and beverage assistant, New Zealand (Former Employee) - Hilton
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.
1.6K