DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

View all DoubleTree by Hilton reviews

F&b
SERVER (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PR4 February 2019
It was just bad all around. Morning shift and lunch shift had tip pools, while evenings to each there own. Management was excruciatingly bad. Employees of the hotel treated the servers as their own personal food delivery slave, because they didn't tip even a dollar after having to bring them food to the office or put it as a priority even if there was a rush at the rest. The point is, it was the worst, unless you work the night shift (no manager, "no supervisor", "no employees", nothing but you and the guest $$).
Pros
discount on food
Cons
everything else

Other DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

Fast pace enviroment
Dietary Manager (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MO11 November 2019
Really fast work environment. Several different work stations including omelet bar' pancakes/ waffle bar' & fruit stations. I trained New employees on Hilton polices and kitchen protocol.
Fantastic very friendly personnel.
Public area cleaner (Former Employee) –  Dundee, Dundee City10 November 2019
Very friendly atmosphere at the Hotel in Dundee. I didn't feel stressed, on the contrary, I felt fulfilled at work at the Tree by Hilton Hotel. I recommend work there with a pure heart. minus is only that it is far from the center and in my case I commuted by bus. I would recommend ...

51.4K